沉睡了300年的火山 听读雄伟的火山

沉睡了300年的火山 听读雄伟的火山(1)

After that, the little prince climbed a high mountain.

小王子爬上一座高山。

The only mountains he had ever known were the three volcanoes, which came up to his knees.

过去他所见过的山就是那三座只有他膝盖那么高的火山,

And he used the extinct volcano as a footstool.

并且他把那座熄灭了的火山就当作凳子。

"From a mountain as high as this one,"he said to himself, "I shall be able to see the whole planet at one glance, and all the people... "

小王子自言自语地说道:“从这么高的山上,我一眼可以看到整个星球,以及所有的人。”

But he saw nothing, save peaks of rock that were sharpened like needles.

可是,他所看到的只是一些非常锋利的悬崖峭壁。

"Good morning," he said courteously.

“你好。”小王子试探地问道。

"Good morning–Good morning–Good morning," answered the echo.

“你好…你好…你好…”回音在回答道。

"Who are you?" said the little prince.

“你们是什么人?”小王子问。

"Who are you–Who are you–Who are you?" answered the echo.

“你们是什么人…你们是什么人…你们是什么人…”回音又回答道。

"Be my friends. I am all alone," he said.

“请你们做我的朋友吧,我很孤独。”他说。

"I am all alone–all alone–all alone," answered the echo.

“我很孤独…我很孤独…我很孤独…”回音又回答着。

"What a queer planet!" he thought.

小王子想道,这颗行星真奇怪!

It is altogether dry, and altogether pointed, and altogether harsh and forbidding.

它上面全是干巴巴的,而且又尖利又咸涩,

And the people have no imagination. They repeat whatever one says to them...On my planet I had a flower;

人们一点想象力都没有。他们只是重复别人对他们说的话…在我的家乡,我有一朵花。

she always was the first to speak.

她总是自己先说话。

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页