中餐的英语介绍(如何用英语来介绍中餐)

俗话说的好“民以食为天”,在我们跟国际友人交往的时候,在多数情况下我们会各自介绍自己文化的美食。今天在这里我就来给大家介绍一下如何用英语来介绍我们中华文化的美食,有需要的朋友可以收藏起来。

中餐的英语介绍(如何用英语来介绍中餐)(1)

一、地方菜系

It's very nice of you to invite me.

你真是太好了,请我来做客。

I'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?

刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?

Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?

谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?

Generally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.

一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。

Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.

中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。

Mr. liu, would you care for another helping?

刘先生,再来一点吧?

No more, thank you. I'm quite full.

不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。

Did you enjoy the meal?

您吃得怎么样?

中餐的英语介绍(如何用英语来介绍中餐)(2)

It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.

好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。

I'm so glad you like it.

你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。

Thank you very much for your hospitality.

谢谢你的盛情款待。

二、柴米油盐

My dear, what's for supper? 

亲爱的,晚饭做什么吃?

Red cooked carp and rape with fresh mushrooms.

红烧鲤鱼和鲜蘑油菜。

What about soup? 

做什么汤?

Sour-peppery soup.

酸辣汤。

Which condiment do you use for? 

你要用什么调料?

I'll use ginger, garlic scallion, hot pepper and vinegar.

我要用姜、蒜、葱、辣椒和醋。

Very good, need I help you? 

很好,要我帮忙吗?

No, don't need, I can do myself.

不,不需要,我一个人就行了。

Thanks. I can watch TV now. 

谢谢,现在我可以看电视了。

But you must cook that dinner next time.

不过,下次你得做正餐。

Okay, I'll do it next time. 

好的,下次我一定做。

中餐的英语介绍(如何用英语来介绍中餐)(3)

好了,上面就是一些简单的对话,有关更多的中餐的词汇大家可以通过上网查找资料了解看看,希望本文能够帮助到大家。

PS:近期我找到了免费跟英语外教一对一交流的课程,如果有需要的朋友可以点击下面“了解更多”这个按钮注册领取一下。

中餐的英语介绍(如何用英语来介绍中餐)(4)

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页