美剧里的英语口语(看美剧学口语Itmust)

美剧里的英语口语(看美剧学口语Itmust)(1)

Tom: Lynette!

Lynette: You forgot your Halpern file.

你把哈尔彭文件落在家里了。

Annabel: Oh, my god, Lynette.

我的天啊,勒纳特。

Mary Alice Voiceover: If there was one person Lynette never expected to see again, it was Annabel Foster.

如果说有什么人勒奈特永远都不希望再见到,那就是安娜贝尔.福斯特.

Mary Alice Voiceover: Eight years earlier, Annabel had begged Tom to marry her, but he told her he wasn't the marrying kind.

八年前安娜贝尔曾想让汤姆娶她,但他告诉她他不想结婚。

Mary Alice Voiceover: Then one-day Tom happened to meet a rising young executive by the name of Lynette Linquist.

然后有一天,汤姆巧遇了一位冉冉升起的年轻主管,名叫勒奈特.林奎斯特

Mary Alice Voiceover: And after a few torrid weeks, Tom decided perhaps he was the marrying kind after all.

如胶似漆的几周后,汤姆发现他或许还是想结婚的。

torrid adj. 晒热的;热情的

Mary Alice Voiceover: Causing an embittered Annabel to move back to Chicago permanently.

伤心的安娜贝尔搬回芝加哥,再也没有出现。

embitter vt. 使怨恨,激怒

permanently adv. 永久地,长期不变地

Mary Alice Voiceover: Or so Lynette had hoped.

这或许正如勒奈特所愿。

Annabel: You look fantastic.

你气色真不错。

Lynette: Oh, thank you. And you. You're here. In the office. Tom's office.

谢谢,你也是,你又回来了。回到汤姆的办公室。

Annabel: Yeah, going on three months now. Didn't Tom tell you? (She almost seems to be taunting her here.)

是啊,回来差不多3个月了。汤姆没告诉你?

Lynette: It uh, must have slipped his mind.

他一定是忘了。

Annabel: Aaah, afraid to tell the wife you're working with the old girlfriend, huh? I guess that makes me your dirty little secret. (She's teasing him.)

不敢告诉老婆你和前女友在一起上班,我成了你不可告人的小秘密吧。

Lynette: Well, I'll let you get back to work. I'll see you later.

就不打扰你们工作了。晚点见。

Tom: Can't wait.

迫不及待。

Lynette: I almost forgot, your file. Here.

我差点忘了,你的文件。给。

(Lynette literally throws the file at Tom's head.)

Tom: Wow.

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页