忘记时间怎么说英文(忘记时间不是forgettime)

忘记时间怎么说英文(忘记时间不是forgettime)(1)

<1>

(1) lose track of sth. “失去与……的联系,不了解……的动态”

(2) lose track of time “忘记时间”,即forget what time it is.

We kind of just, you know, lost track of time.

我们有点,你知道的,忘记时间了。

I'm sorry. I lost track of time making my movie.

对不起,我拍电影忘了时间。《摩登家庭》

<2>

(1) sense of time “时间感,时间观念,时间概念”

(2) lose sense of time “忘记时间,没有了时间概念”

Sorry I'm late. I lost all sense of time when I was shopping.

不好意思来晚了,我购物的时候完全忘记了时间。

When she was working, she lost all sense of time.

她在工作的时候完全没有了时间概念。

打发时间

<1>

kill time “打发时间,消磨时间”

Some people prefer to kill time in the office.

一些人宁愿在办公室消磨时间。

I know what we can do to kill time.

我知道我们要怎么打发时间了。

<2>

pass the time “打发时间”

We played cards to pass the time.

我们打扑克牌打发时间。

I'm just passing the time.

我就是消磨下时间。

争取时间

(1) buy time表示“争取时间,拖延时间”

(2) buy和time之间可以加some、more等。

buy some time “争取一些时间”

buy more time “争取更多时间”

(3) buy sb. time “为某人争取时间”

The board will be descending at any moment. I need to buy some time.

董事会的人随时回来,我需要争取一些时间。

We'll buy you time.

我们会给你争取时间。

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页