新八年级下册英语课文翻译外研版(外研版八年级英语下册Module8课文翻译)

新八年级下册英语课文翻译外研版(外研版八年级英语下册Module8课文翻译)(1)

Module 8 Time offUnit 1 I can hardly believe we’re in the city centre

Lingling: Here we are. Welcome to Beihai Park.

玲玲:我们到了。欢迎来到北海公园!

Tony:Wow! It’s so quiet that I can even hear the birds singing! I can hardly believe we're in the city centre.

托尼:哇!这里安静得我甚至能听见鸟叫的声音!我几乎不甘相信我们是在市中心。

Lingling: This park is famous for its lake, the bridge and the ancient buildings on the hill. The lake takes up over half of the park area. Let's walk along the lake,cross the bridge and climb up the hill. Then I can point out the sights of Beijing for you.

玲玲:这个公园以湖、桥和山上的古建筑物而闻名。湖占据了公园面积的一半以上。咱们沿湖散步,过桥去爬山吧。然后我可以为你们指指北京的景点。

Tony: Yes, good idea. I'm sure it'll be fantastic to see the city from the top.

托尼:好主意!我想从山顶山俯瞰北京一定很棒。

Daming: But I'm so tired, and it's so hot here. I don't want to climb. The lake looks nice and cool.

Why don't we go for a swim?

大明:但是我很累,而且这里又这么热,我不想爬山。这个湖风景秀丽,湖水清澈,为什么我们不下去游泳呢?

Lingling: I don't think they allow people to swim in the lake. It's dangerous.

玲玲:我想这里禁止游泳,那是很危险的。

Daming: That’s too bad. Then why don't we have our picnic here? I'm so hungry and thirsty.

大明:真没劲。那干嘛不在这里野餐呢?我又累又渴。

Lingling: I think it's better to have our picnic at the top of the hill.

玲玲:我觉得在山顶野餐更好。

Tony: Come on! Let's not waste any more time.

托尼:快点吧!咱们别再浪费时间了。

Daming: All right. I hope it will be cooler up there.

大明:好吧,但愿山上能更凉快点。

Unit 2 We thought somebody was moving about.

Dear Mum and Dad,

亲爱的爸爸妈妈:

I promised to write, so...

我答应你们会写信的,所以…..

We’re staying with Lingling’s uncle in Hunan Province, and I’m having a wonderful time here in

Zhangjiajie.

我们现在和玲玲的叔叔在湖南省。我在张家界国家森林公园玩得非常开心。

It’s a magic land of mountains, forests and rivers.

这是一个有山、有河、有森林的神奇的地方。

It\'s very large, about 480 square kilometres.

这个公园很大,面积约有480平方公里。

It’s famous for the strange shape of its tall rocks.

它以奇形怪状的巨石而闻名。

Some of them look like humans, and others look like wild animals.

有的石头看起来像人,有的看起来像兽。

Last night we camped by a small lake.

昨晚我们在一个小湖边宿营。

During the night, we heard some noise!

夜间我们听到一些响动。

It woke everyone up.

每个人都被吵醒了。

We thought somebody was moving about.

我们原以为是有人在四处走动。

Lingling's uncle said it was an animal.

玲玲的叔叔说是一只动物发出的声音。

We came out without making any noise, and found it was just a hungry monkey looking for food.

我们悄悄地走出宿营地,发现是一只饥饿的猴子在找东西吃。

This morning, we climbed Mount Tianzi!

今天上午我们爬上了天子山。

From the top we hoped to see the lakes and forests.

我们本希望能在山顶看到下面的湖泊和森林。

But it was a pity that it was cloudy.

但是很遗憾,今天多云。

We could only see the mountain tops above the clouds.

我们只看到了云雾缭绕的山顶。

Then we walked down the path, along a river, past trees and other plants and back to the camp.

后来我们顺着山路下行,沿途经过小河、片片森林和其它植被,回到了宿营地。

I pulled a leaf off a plant, but Lingling’s uncle said that it was wrong to pull leaves off plants and

that we should protect everything here.

我从一株植物上摘下了一片叶子,但是玲玲的叔叔说摘叶子是不对的,我们应该保护这里的一切。

I was very sorry.

我感到很惭愧。

Tomorrow we’re going to Dongting Lake, the second-largest fresh water lake in China.

明天我们要去游览中国第二大淡水湖——洞庭湖。

We’ll to back home next week! Wish you were here!

我们下周就回家。真希望你们也在这里啊!

Love,

爱你们的

Betty

贝蒂

新八年级下册英语课文翻译外研版(外研版八年级英语下册Module8课文翻译)(2)

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页