如何不带一句脏话怼老师(被人没礼貌地怼了)

Hello everyone and welcome back to English with Lucy.,接下来我们就来聊聊关于如何不带一句脏话怼老师?以下内容大家不妨参考一二希望能帮到您!

如何不带一句脏话怼老师(被人没礼貌地怼了)

如何不带一句脏话怼老师

Hello everyone and welcome back to English with Lucy.

大家好,欢迎回到“与Lucy一起学英语”。

Today I have a very important lesson for you.

今天我要跟大家讲一堂很重要的课程。

We're going to talk about what you should say if somebody is rude to you in English.

我们要讲的内容是,如果某人用英语怼你的话,你该怎么怼回去。

There's nothing worse than somebody insulting you or being rude to you in a language that is not your own.

没有什么是用非母语语言侮辱你或粗鲁地对待你更糟糕的了。

Well, today I'm going to bring you seven comebacks, seven things that you can say in response to different rude situations.

今天我要教大家7句回怼的话,在不同的粗鲁语境中回怼回去。

They are quite sassy.

相当的时髦。

They've got a lot of attitude.

非常有范儿。

And hopefully they'll come in very, very useful.

希望能帮到大家。

They are best delivered with a straight face and they are best served very, very cold.

这些都是最好的正面交锋方式,也会让对方遭受最坏的冷遇。

As always, if you are aware of any other particularly clever comebacks, please comment them down below.

像往常一样,如果你还能想出其它特别的回怼句子,请在评论区留言。

Let's help each other out.

让我们互相帮助。

So, this video is perfect for improving your vocabulary, but if you want to take your listening and your pronunciation even further, I highly recommend the study method of combining reading books with listening to the audio book version on Audible.

本视频能完美地提升你的词汇量,但如果你还想提升听力和发音能力的话,我强烈推荐大家的一种方法就是将阅读和听“Audible”上的有声读物结合在一起。

Let me explain this method.

让我来解释一下这种方法。

Take a book that you have already read in English or a book that you would like to read in English.

找出一本你曾读过的或想要读的英语书。

I have lots of good recommendations in the description box below.

在屏幕下方能看到我提出的很多不错的建议。

And read this book whilst listening to the audiobook.

一边听有声读物一边读这本书。

Reading alone will not help you with your pronunciation.

单纯的阅读对你的发音并没有帮助。

English is not a phonetically-consistent language so the way you might see a word is not necessarily the way you pronounce it.

英语不是一种发音很一致的语言,所以你看到的某个单词并不一定是你发音的方式。

If you listen to a word as you read it, your brain will start to make connections.

如果在阅读单词的同时也能听到它的发音,你在大脑中将会建立起某种联系。

And the next time you see that word, you'll know how to say it.

下次再看到时,你就会知道怎么说出口了。

And the next time you hear that word, you'll know how to spell it.

在下次当你听到这个单词时,你就知道怎么拼写了。

It is such an effective method.

这是一种非常有效的方法。

I really recommend that you try it.

我真心推荐你们试试。

And you can get one free audiobook that's a 30-day free trial on Audible by clicking on the link in the description box and signing up.

通过点击屏幕中的链接并注册,大家可以获得一本免费的有声读物,以及Audible的30天免费试用。

Then you can download one of my recommendations.

然后你就可以选择下载一本我所推荐的书籍了。

Give it a try and let me know your feedback.

试一试,并让我了解大家的体验如何。

Right, let's get started with the comebacks.

好了,让我们开始本课内容吧。

So, number one.

第一个。

What should you say if somebody gives you an unwanted opinion?

如果某人给了你一个你并不希望听到的评论,你该说些什么呢?

Maybe they comment on the way you're dressed or what you do for a living or your choice about marriage or the fact that you're single or the fact that you don't have children yet.

也许他们会评论你的穿着,你的谋生方式,你对婚姻的选择,或者你单身的事实,或者你还没有孩子的事实。

All very annoying things that tend to happen at family parties.

烦人的是,这种事情经常发生在家庭聚会上。

Well, a great way to respond to this if somebody gives you an unwanted opinion is to say,"Do you remember when I asked for your opinion?

如果有人给你一个你并不想要的意见,一个很好的回应方式就是说:“你记得我有过需要你建议的时候吗?”

"Me neither."

“我也不记得。”

Oh! So sassy.

噢!太爽了。

Apply ice to the burned area.

在烧伤的位置上敷块冰。

Is that how that meme goes?

表情包上是这么写的吗?

I hope so.

我希望如此。

I think that's a fairly standard way of replying to an unwanted opinion.

我认为这是回应不想听到的意见的一种相当标准的方式。

Okay, number two.

第二个。

What should you say if somebody is being really ignorant and idiotic?

如果一个人无知又愚蠢,你该怎么说呢?

Maybe they are making ridiculous political statements.

或许是在他们发表荒谬的政治言论时。

Maybe they are really uneducated on a hot topic in the news.

或许说他们对着新闻热门话题大放厥词时。

They've got the wrong end of the stick, they don't know what they're talking about, and they sound stupid.

他们弄错了,他们不知道自己在说什么,他们的话很蠢。

Well, if somebody is being very ignorant and idiotic, you could say, "You have your entire life to be an idiot, so why not take the day off?"

如果有人非常无知和白痴,你可以说,“你还有一辈子的时间可以当个白痴,今天为什么不休息一下呢?”

Oh yes! One-nil to you.

没错!你赢了。

You just took them down.

你碾压全场。

Okay. Number three.

第三个。

What should you say if somebody is taking advantage of the fact that you are not a native English speaker, that you're not completely fluent in English?

如果有人利用你的英语为非母语这一点,你的英语不是非常流利,这时你该怎么说呢?

Maybe they're speaking very quickly and trying to make sure that you don't properly understand everything.

也许他们说得很快,并想让你没法正确地理解每一句话。

Maybe they're trying to use big words that they think you don't know.

也许他们想讲点你可能听不懂的词语。

In this situation, if you don't understand them but you would like them to repeat something and you'd also like them to know that you are not happy with how they are treating you,

在这种情况下,如果你不理解他们,但你又想让他们重复一遍的话,你还想让他们知道他们对待你的方式让你很不满意的话,你可以说:“对不起,我没听清。”

"I don't speak utter crap."

“我不讲废话。”

Obviously the word crap you can change for a less family-friendly alternative.

显然,你可以将“废话”这个词换成一个对家庭不太友好的替代词。

But I'd quite like my videos to be monetized, so, crap's fine.

但我非常希望能提高这个视频的热度,所以,用废话比较好。

Number four.

第四个。

This situation is kind of similar.

这种情况有点类似。

What should you say if somebody is using a lot of big words to sound intelligent, to try and confuse you, to make themselves seem better than you?

如果有人用很多粗话来嘲讽你的智商,试图迷惑你,盛气凌人的样子,你该怎么说呢?

Let's just face it, it's so annoying when somebody just reels off a load of big words trying to appear more intelligent than they are.

让我们直面他们,当有人一口气说出一大堆想要表现他们很聪明的话时,这真是太烦人了。

How can you shoot them down?

你该如何怼回去呢?

What should you say?

该说些什么呢?

Well, one thing you could try is, "It's a lot of fun watching you try to fit your entire vocabulary into one sentence."

你可以试试这样,“看着你试图把所有词汇量塞进一个句子里的样子真的很有趣。”

Ouch. Burn.

好了。话里带刺。

You've taken them down with one shot.

你一下就把他们打倒了。

Number five.

第五个。

What could you say if somebody is being very closed-minded?

如果有人心胸狭窄,你能说些什么呢?

Maybe they're being racist, sexist, sizeist, all of the ists.

也许他们是种族主义者,性别歧视者,身材歧视者,各种歧视。

Maybe they've insulted a group or subgroup that you care about.

也许他们侮辱了你关心的群体或小组。

Maybe they're just being unwilling to accept that we live in a modern society.

也许他们只是不愿意接受我们生活在现代社会的事实。

Maybe they're just being doofuses.

也许他们只是在胡说八道。

Well, you could say,"If only closed minds came with closed mouths."

你可以说:“如果井底之蛙也能闭上嘴就好了。”

Ah. Sorted.

啊。这样就都解决了。

Adios, closed-minded person.

再见吧,心胸狭窄的人。

Number six.

第六个。

What should you say if somebody keeps interrupting you?

如果有人老是打断你,你该怎么说?

Somebody that just keeps butting in mid sentence, obviously what they have to say is much more important than anything you have to say.

有人不停地在那插嘴,显然,除非他们要说的比你要说的重要得多。

This could be particularly frustrating if you aren't a native speaker.

如果你不是以英语为母语的人,这可能会特别令人沮丧。

Because it's almost them saying, "I don't have time to listen to you "because you're too slow."And it can be a real confidence knock.

因为他们几乎都在说,“我没有时间听你说”因为你说话太慢了。而这可能非常打击人的信心。

In a place I used to work there was a guy, he spoke very grammatically correct English but it took him a little bit longer to get his sentence out and there was this other girl that would interrupt him and finish his sentences all the time, and it annoyed him, it annoyed me, and I wish I had this following comeback to deal with her.

在我以前工作的地方有个人,他的英语语法非常正确,但他需要花一些时间才能说出整句话,还有另一个女孩总是打断他,自说自话,这让他很烦,也让我很生气,我真希望能有这次复仇的机会来对付她。

If somebody keeps interrupting you, you can say,"Oh, I'm sorry.

如果有人老是打断你,你可以说:“哦,对不起。”

"Did the middle of my sentence interrupt the beginning of yours?"Ah!

“我句子的中间打断了你的开头了吗?”喔!

Give them a few seconds to process it all in their head and then I guarantee there will be no more interruptions.

给他们几秒钟的时间在脑子里处理这些,然后我保证不会再有人打断你。

Potentially.

有可能的。

The last one, number seven, is what you should say to somebody if they're just being a bit nuts, if they're behaving in a very weird and maybe inappropriate, a bit crazy way.

第七个,也是最后一个,如果某人只是有点疯狂,行为非常怪诞,也许很不合适,这就是你应该对他们说的话。

Just saying,"You're nuts, you are,"doesn't quite cut it.

只说:“你疯了,你的确疯了。”这还不够。

I think we should go for something a bit more direct, a bit more cutting.

我认为我们应该选择一些更直截了当的东西。

How about this?

这句话怎么样?

"I'm not sure what your problem is, but I imagine it's very hard to pronounce."

“我不知道你得的是什么病,但我猜那个病名一定非常难读。”

Ah. Uh. Ah.

哦,好吧。

I'm gonna have such a cringefest editing this video.

剪辑这个视频时我会羞耻到无地自容。

I think that would work, don't you?

我想那会有用的,你不觉得吗?

Side note, make sure they don't actually have a problem, because that would be very hurtful.

注意:得确保他们不是真的生了病,因为那样会很伤人。

Right, guys, that's it for today's lesson.

好了,这就是今天的课程了。

I hope you enjoyed it.

希望大家喜欢。

I hope you take everything I said with a pinch of salt, a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila.

我希望大家对我说的每一句话都要有自己的思考。

Don't forget to check out Audible.

别忘了去“Audible”。

The link to sign up and claim your free audiobook is in the description box.

在屏幕中有注册并申请免费有声读物的链接。

Don't forget to connect with me on all of my social media.

别忘了在社交媒体上联系我。

I've got my Facebook, I've got my Instagram, and I've got my Twitter.

我有Facebook,Instagram和Twitter。

And I shall see you soon for another lesson.

下次课见。

Muah.

么么哒。

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页