健身中的核心概念(健身的好处你知道吗)

健身中的核心概念(健身的好处你知道吗)(1)

随着天气的变冷,人们渐渐地减少了自己的户外活动。但是运动还是必不可少的,所以那些还没有建立良好的运动习惯的人,应当从现在开始制定专属运动计划。

Regular exercise has benefits for everyone.

经常锻炼对每个人都有好处。

This information is based on the UK recommendations for adults.

这来自英国政府给成年人的建议。

You'd be surprised just how many benefits There are and the good news is, it can be as easy as getting off the bus a little earlier.

好消息是,运动可以和提前几站下车一样简单,人们会讶异于运动所拥有的众多好处。

Throughout the week, aim to do a 150 minutes of moderate activity.

每周的运动目标,是150分钟的适度运动。

This could be a brisk walk or cycling.

例如快步走或骑自行车。

Or you can do 75 minutes of vigorous activity, such as running, or you can do even shorted bouts of very vigorous activity such as sprinting or climbing stairs.

也可以是75分钟的剧烈运动,比如跑步,亦或是强度更大的运动,比如短跑或爬楼梯。

Or, you can do a mixture of intensities, aim to be physically active everyday.

还可以做一些混合强度的运动,目的是保证每天进行身体活动。

And the more you do, the better.

运动量越大,好处越多。

So what are the benefits of regular exercise?

经常锻炼究竟有什么好处?

Regular exercise is great for the heart, reducing your risk of stroke, and cutting your chance of cardiovascular disease by a third

经常锻炼对心脏益处多多,可以降低中风风险,减少三分之一患心血管疾病的几率。

Why not take a lunch time walk, leave your car at home or up your walking pace when you're out and about?

为什么不试试午餐时间散个步,以步代车或在外出时加快步行速度呢?

Regular exercise keeps your muscles, bones and joints strong and functioning well.

经常锻炼会使肌肉、骨骼和关节保持良好的功能。

It also helps preventing falls and fractures.

运动还有助预防跌倒和骨折。

Try doing exercises that strengthen your muscles, bones and joints at least twice a week.

试着每周至少做两次锻炼来增强肌肉、骨骼和关节功能。

But remember, any is better than none.

牢记,运动比不动好。

Exercise burns calories, and helps to maintain a healthy weight, which in turn reduces your risk of many health problems.

运动消耗卡路里,有助于保持健康的体重,从而降低健康风险。

But, be sure to maintain a healthy balanced diet along side exercise.

但是,在运动的同时一定要保持健康的平衡饮食。

A healthy weight in turn reduces your risk of certain cancers.

健康的体重会降低罹患某些癌症的风险。

In fact, you can cut your risk of breast and bowel cancer by around a quarter, if you exercise regularly.

事实上,经常锻炼可以将患乳腺癌和肠癌的风险降低大约四分之一。

If you have children, encourage healthy habits and routines from an early age, and they'll be more likely to continue being active through life.

如果你有孩子,鼓励他们从小养成健康的生活习惯,他们会更有可能将此保持终生。

A healthy weight also reduces your chances of diabetes.

健康的体重也会降低患糖尿病的几率。

It's estimated that around 3.5 million people in the UK have it.

据估计,英国大约有350万人患有糖尿病。

Regular exercise is hugely important to help you reduce your risk of Type 2 diabetes, and if you have Type 2 diabetes, exercising regularly can help you manage it by lowering blood glucose levels.

经常锻炼可降低罹患2型糖尿病的风险,如果你患有2型糖尿病,经常锻炼可以控制血糖水平。

Exercising regularly is also good for your mind, it's thought that it can reduce your risk of developing depression and dementia.

经常锻炼对大脑也有益处,可降低患抑郁症和痴呆症的风险。

Exercising can help relieve stress and anxiety and improve your mood.

锻炼可以减轻压力和焦虑,改善心情。

Use the great outdoors, it's a hit for your physical and mental health.

大好河山,对人的身心健康都有帮助。

There's no catch.

并没有什么坏处。

Start reaping the benefits of exercise today.

早锻炼早受益。

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页