小猪佩奇第一季第五十一集少儿(小猪佩奇第一季第十七集Frogs)

Peppa and George are helping Grandpa Pig in his Garden.佩奇和乔治在菜园子里帮猪爷爷,我来为大家科普一下关于小猪佩奇第一季第五十一集少儿?以下内容希望对你有帮助!

小猪佩奇第一季第五十一集少儿(小猪佩奇第一季第十七集Frogs)

小猪佩奇第一季第五十一集少儿

Peppa and George are helping Grandpa Pig in his Garden.

佩奇和乔治在菜园子里帮猪爷爷。

What a beautiful butterfly!

多漂亮的蝴蝶啊!

Grandpa, why do butterflies like flowers?

爷爷,为什么蝴蝶喜欢花儿呢?

They get their food from flowers.

它们在花里找食物。

How?

怎么找?

They have very long tongues.

它们有很长的舌头。

Longer than mine?

比我的还长么?

Oh, yes, the butterfly’s tongue is even longer than yours.

哦,是的,蝴蝶的舌头比你的还要长。

She uses it to drink from the flower.

她用它从花里面吸东西。

Slurrrp! Burp!

Wow!

哇哦!

Peppa, the butterfly thinks you’re a flower.

佩奇,蝴蝶把你当成是花了。

I’m not a flower! I’m Peppa Pig!

我不是花!我是小猪佩奇!

She is so pretty. I want to be a butterfly.

她真漂亮。我想当一只蝴蝶。

Peppa is playing at being a butterfly.

佩奇在扮演蝴蝶。

I’m a little butterfly.

我是一只小蝴蝶。

George wants to play, too.

乔治也想玩。

George!I’m the butterfly! You have to be something else.

乔治!我是蝴蝶!你要当别的东西。

I know! You can be a wriggle worm!

我知道了!你可以当蠕动的虫子!

Look! Look! I’m a butterfly.

看啊!看啊!我是只蝴蝶。

Oh, dear! George does not want to be a worm.

天呐!乔治不想当虫子。

He wants to be a butterfly.

他想当蝴蝶。

George, when I was a little piggy, I used to like playing at being a worm.

乔治,我还是小猪的时候,我曾经喜欢扮演虫子。

It’s very easy to be a worm, I’ll show you how.

演虫子很容易,我来给你演示一下。

First, you have to lie down on the ground.

首先你要趴在地上。

Then, you wriggle around.

然后你来回扭动。

I’m a wriggly worm!

我是个蠕动的虫子!

George and Grandpa Pig are having such fun being wriggly worms.

乔治和猪爷爷演蠕动的虫子演得非常开心。

I’m a little butterfly, I’m a little butterfly.

我是一只小蝴蝶,我是一只小蝴蝶。

Look! Grandpa! I’m a butterfly!

看!爷爷!我是一只蝴蝶!

Yes, Peppa, you’re a beautiful butterfly.

是的,佩奇,你是一只美丽的蝴蝶。

Grandpa! George! What are you doing?

爷爷!乔治!你们在干嘛?

We are wriggly worms.

我们是蠕动的虫子。

I want to be a wriggly worm, too!

我也想当蠕动的虫子!

I’m a wriggly worm!

我是蠕动的虫子!

I’m a wriggly worm!

我是蠕动的虫子!

I’m a wriggly worm, I’m a wriggly worm.

我是蠕动的虫子,我是蠕动的虫子。

How do you do? I love you!

你怎么样?我喜欢你!

I’m a wriggly worm!

我是蠕动的虫子!

That was fun. What animal do you want to be now?

真好玩。你现在想当什么动物呢?

Hmmm! I don’t know.

嗯...我不知道。

Look, Grandpa! There’s a little frog!

看,爷爷!那儿有一只小青蛙!

Why don’t you play at being frogs?

你们不如扮演青蛙吧?

Hmmm, frogs are not as pretty as butterflies or as wriggly as worms.

嗯,青蛙不如蝴蝶漂亮或者向虫子一样扭来扭去。

But frogs do play a game you like.

但是青蛙玩你喜欢的游戏。

Hmmm... do frogs play dolls’ houses?

嗯...青蛙玩过家家吗?

Silly Peppa.

傻佩奇。

What’s your favourite game?

你最喜欢的游戏是什么?

Jumping in muddy puddles!

跳泥坑!

Yes! Frogs love jumping in muddy puddles.

是的!青蛙喜欢跳泥坑。

Yes, George! Let’s play frogs!

好,乔治!我们来扮演青蛙吧!

I’m a little froggy!

我是一只小青蛙!

I’m a little froggy!

我是一只小青蛙!

The froggies have found a nice big muddy puddle to play in.

青蛙们找到了一个又大又好的泥坑在里面玩耍。

Peppa and George love jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

佩奇和乔治喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

Everyone love jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

每个人都喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

Butterflies and worms are very nice!

蝴蝶和虫子都很好!

But I like frogs the best!

但是我最喜欢青蛙!

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页