查莉成长日记第四季中英对照(查莉成长日记第1季第5集中英文剧本台词字幕-看美剧学英语)

查莉成长日记第四季中英对照(查莉成长日记第1季第5集中英文剧本台词字幕-看美剧学英语)(1)

公众号:易用美剧

嘿 小Charlie Teddy姐在这儿呢

Hey, Charlie, Teddy here

上一次在这个沙发上 我差一点就把初吻献给了Spencer

On the couch where I almost got my first kiss with Spencer.

但是她没有

But she didn't.

没有 是没有 那是因为

No no, because

我错误地把这个帅哥带回了家

I made the mistake of bringing the cute boy home

也就是我这些可亲至极的家人呆的地方

Where my dear family lives.

他才没那么帅

He wasn't that cute.

走开

Get out.

不管怎么说 我的初吻依旧还在

Anyway, still waiting on that first kiss.

但是这个星期五有一个舞会

But there's a dance this Friday

是由女孩邀请男孩参加的

Where the girls ask the guys,

所以这一次我一定要搞定

And this time I'm going to make sure I get it.

搞定什么 亲爱的

Get what, honey?

噢 我科学课的第一个A 爸爸

Oh, my first A in science, daddy.

这才是我的乖女儿

That's my girl.

嘿 爸爸 好消息 我找到工作了

Hey, dad, great news. I got a job.

打住 我一生中最伟大的美梦成真了

Stop right there. I'm having the greatest dream of my life.

学校付给我一百块让我当星期五的舞会的DJ

The school's gonna pay me 100 bucks to DJ at the dance on Friday.

美梦依旧

The dream continues.

所以你要给我两百块让我去租DJ要用的设备

I just need you to give me $200 to rent the DJ equipment.

梦醒了

And now I'm awake.

嘿 在你的梦里我在干什么呢

Hey, what was I doing in the dream?

你全程闭嘴 所以我才会认为那是个梦

You weren't saying anything, which is why I thought it was a dream.

P.J. 你为什么要接一个赔钱的工作呢

P.J., why would you take a job where you're gonna lose money?

难道什么事都要和钱扯上关系吗

Does everything always have to be about money?

你到底给不给我二百块钱

Are you giving me the 200?

抱歉 儿子 你得自己去想办法搞到这笔钱

Sorry, son. You're gonna have to come up with the money some other way.

怎么搞到

Like how?

噢 我想到了 找份工作

Oh, I know. Get a job.

我马上回来

I'll be right back.

等等 你妹妹在哪儿呢

Wait, where's your sister?

别去烦她了 Emmett

Don't bother her, Emmett.

好吧 她在什么我烦不到的地方呢

Okay, where shouldn't I bother her?

厨房

In the kitchen.

知道了 谢谢

All right. Thanks

嘿 泰迪熊

Hey, Teddy bear.

嘿 Emmett

Hey, Emmett.

你知道星期五的舞会是女孩邀请男孩的 对吧

You know this dance this Friday night is"girls ask guys," right?

嗯哈

Uh-huh.

你是个女孩 而我是个男孩

You're a girl. I'm a guy.

你有什么想跟我说的吗

Something you want to ask me?

Emmett 听着

Okay, Emmett, listen,

P.J.是我的哥哥 而你是他最好的朋友

P.J. is my brother and you're his best friend.

所以从某种程度上来说 你也是我的兄弟

So in a way you're kind of like my brother too.

而我不能和兄弟一起去舞会

And I can't go to the dance with my brother.

你也会觉得那怪怪的 对吧

You can see why that would be wrong, right?

这是咱俩之间有史以来最长的一次对话了

This is the longest conversation we've ever had.

你有没有听我说话啊

Did you hear anything I just said?

你想和自己的兄弟去舞会之类的

Something about wanting to go to the dance with a brother.

Emmett 我要你认真听我说

Emmett, I want you to listen to me very carefully.

我是不会邀请你去舞会的

I'm not going to ask you to the dance.

你碰到我的时候 那简直是触电的感觉

When you touch me it feels like electricity.

生活搞得一团糟

Today's all burnt toast

就要迟到 爸爸在叫

running late, and dad jokes

我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到

Has anybody seen my left shoe

我闭上双眼 咬口早餐

I close my eyes, take a bite

跳上车子 放声大笑

Grab a ride, laugh out loud

就在这里 我们的家

There it is up on the roof

我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过

I've been there, I've survived

所以听取我的建议

So just take my advice

宝贝 不要放弃

Hang in there, baby,

世界有很多疯狂无奈

Things are crazy

可是我知道你会有美好未来

But I know your future is bright

宝贝 不要放弃

Hang in there, Baby

不要怀疑

There is no maybe

一切终会如你所愿

Eveything turns out all right

生活有悲有喜

Sure life is up and down

可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果

But trust me, it comes back all around

你会喜欢将来的你

You're gonna love who you turn out to be

宝贝 不要放弃

Hang in there, Baby

查莉成长日记 第一季第五集

Good Luck Charlie S01E05 Dance Off

嗨 孩子们

Hi, kids.

嘿 妈妈

Hey, mom.

走吧 Charlie 我们去找爸爸

Come on, Charlie, let's go see daddy.

你知道我今天发现什么了吗

You know what I realized today?

Charlie还从来没玩过激光枪大战呢

Charlie's never played laser tag.

我赌她星期五晚上一定会玩得很开心的

I bet she'd enjoy doing that on Friday night.

噢 你真是体贴又无私啊

Oh, how very sweet and unselfish of you.

但是Charlie星期五晚上要和我们呆在一起

But Charlie's gonna be with us Friday night.

去参加你学校的家长会

It's your school's open house.

啊是啊 我都忘了这一茬儿了

Right. Forgot about that.

我们可不会忘

Well, we haven't.

我和你爸都等不及想去见见这位神奇的Mellish老师

Dad and I can't wait to meet this miracle worker--Mrs. Mellish.

她是第一个没有打电话向我告你的状的老师

She's the first teacher who hasn't called to complain about you.

你确定他真的去上过学吗

Are you sure he's actually going to school?

妈妈 你已经去过很多次家长会了

Mom, you've been to so many open houses.

而你又爱死了激光射击

And you'd love laser tag.

这就像是去健身 但你还可以开枪射别的东西

It's like a workout but you get to shoot stuff.

噢 没关系 激光射击我们什么时候都能玩

Oh, come on, we can play laser tag anytime.

而去见一个对你没意见的老师

Meeting a teacher that has no problems with you--

那也许就是仅此一次了

That may never happen again.

这下糟糕了

This is bad.

有什么糟糕的

What's bad?

我之所以没有惹麻烦 只是因为

The only reason I haven't been getting in trouble

我告诉老师说 父母经常吵架

Is that I told my teacher mom and dad have been fighting a lot.

这有用吗

That actually works?

你还得配上这样的表情

You also have to give the teacher one of these.

哇哦 高手

Wow, that's good.

我都差点要拥抱你了 我可从来没抱过你呢

I almost hugged you. And I never want to hug you.

在Mellish老师的身上效果更明显

Works even better on Mrs. Mellish.

每次只要我一做错事

Any time I do something wrong--

妈妈和爸爸又吵架了

Mommy and daddy were fighting again.

哇哦

Wow.

不过我想你的邪恶小算盘只能打到星期五晚上咯

Well, I guess your evil plan is gonna be over on Friday night,

因为爸爸妈妈那时候不会吵架

'cause mom and dad won't be fighting.

如果他们会呢

Or will they?

那么你会邀请谁去舞会呢

So who are you asking to the dance?

给你一个提示 他很帅而且

Okay, here's a hint. He's really cute and--

小姐们又在讨论我吗

You ladies talking about me again?

你知道自从很早以前我把你这可怜屁股甩了之后

You know I'm not talking about you,

我就没有提过你了

Since I dumped your sorry butt a long time ago.

我和我的可怜屁股记得可不是这样哦

That's now how me and my sorry butt remember it.

这又让我想起来了 你以前为什么和他约会呢

Remind me again why you ever went out with him.

唯一的解释就是

Only one way to explain it--

暂时性脑残

Brain fart.

暂时性脑残

Brain fart.

那么 哪个帅哥能受到你的邀请呢

So who's this cutie you're gonna ask?

Spencer

Spencer.

噢 没错

Oh, right,

差一点初吻先生

Mr. Almost first kiss.

你最好赶紧行动 你的那扇窗就要关闭了

You'd better get moving on that. Your window is closing.

什么窗户啊

What window?

机会之窗啊

The window of opportunity.

噢 谢谢 我真是受益匪浅啊

Oh, thanks. That really clears things up.

T 你差一点就和他接吻了

T, you almost kissed this guy,

但是从那之后你们就没什么进展

But nothing happened since then.

如果你动作再不快点 你们就只能当朋友了

If you don't act soon, you're doomed to be just friends.

我喜欢Spencer 他也喜欢我

I like Spencer, he likes me,

等有好时机时我会邀请他的

And I'll ask him when the time is right.

那最好是现在 小妞

That better be right now, chica,

因为Lauren Sandoval要对他下手了

Because Lauren Sandoval is gonna ask him.

Lauren绝不会这么对我的 她也是我的好朋友

Lauren would never do that to me. She's too good a friend.

你的好朋友现身啦

There's your good friend right now.

就在那儿呀 正走向Spencer

Here? Walking up to Spencer

什么 那个小巫婆

What? That little witch!

Yeah!

噢 Lauren 小可怜

Oh, Lauren, you poor thing.

看看你这一团糟的恐怖丑陋的番茄酱吧

What a horrible, ugly tomatoey mess you are.

走吧 批萨脸 我们去洗洗干净

Come on, pizza face, let's get you cleaned up.

走吧

Come on.

哦哟 Spencer 嘿 没看见你在这儿啊

Oh, Spencer, hey. Didn't see you there.

嗨 Teddy

Hi, Teddy.

天呐 批萨还真会到处飞哈

Boy, that pizza really came out of nowhere, huh?

是啊 扔得挺准的

Yeah. Nice shot.

全靠手腕技巧啦

It's all in the wrist.

现在再跟我说一遍

Now tell me again

不要落下任何一个细节

And don't leave out a single detail--

当你邀请他的时候他说什么

What exactly did Spencer say when you asked him?

原话是

He said, and I quote,

好啊

"Okay."

要是我在一场慢舞中得到了初吻

Oh, wouldn't it be so romantic

这样会不会太浪漫了一点啊

If I got my first kiss during a slow dance?

你还是可以盘算的 只要别穿你那件红点点裙

That could happen if you don't wear that red polka dot thing

那衣服穿上去像个小丑

That makes you look like a clown.

对 对 你说的没错

No no, you're right.

我应该更加精心打扮一下 却又不能太夸张

I should dress more subtle and understated

就像你一样

Like you.

我就是这个意思

That's all I'm saying.

现在我在想

Now I just have to figure out

我和Spencer要怎么去舞会呢

How Spencer and I are gonna get to the dance.

你准备怎么去

How are you getting there?

我目前还没有邀请谁

I haven't asked anyone yet.

我还在五个男人之间徘徊

I'm still trying to decide between five guys.

他们有车吗

Well, do any of them drive?

让我想想

Let's see...

一个十一年级的 一个是十年级生 另一个也是十一年级

Sophomore, freshman, sophomore,

还有一个提都不想提的八年级生

Eighth-grader I don't really want to talk about,

再一个十一年级的

And sophomore.

没有 计划名单上没人有车

So no, no drivers on the list.

这真是太糟糕了 要是你能找到有人开车的话

That's too bad, because if you could find somebody who drives

我和Spencer就能和你们一起去了

Then Spencer and I could double with you.

是啊 考虑到这点 我应该去扩大我的名单了

Yeah, consider it done. I'll just expand my list

还有降低一点标准

And lower my standards a little bit.

比八年级生还要低吗

Lower than the eighth grade?

你到底想不想搭顺风车

You want a ride or not?

好吧 预报说今晚会有点儿冷

Okay, they say it's gonna be chilly tonight.

所以我要确保你温暖无恙

I want to make sure you're nice and toasty.

我给你换尿布了吗

Did I remember to change your diaper?

我就当换过了吧

I'm gonna go with yes.

你准备走了吗

Are you ready to go?

是的

Yeah

这真是太好了 去开家长会

It is gonna be so nice to go to an open house

又不会听到如此之类的话

And not to have to hear the words

噢 你就是Gabe的家长啊

"Oh, you're Gabe's parents."

妈妈 你是不是喷了香水啊

Mom, are you wearing perfume?

对啊

I am.

Oh.

怎么了 你不喜欢吗

What? You don't like it?

噢 我喜欢 只是

Oh, I like it, but...

只是什么 有人不喜欢吗

But what? Does someone else not like it?

我不想给爸爸惹麻烦

I don't want to get dad in trouble.

等等 他说过他不喜欢我的香水吗

Wait, dad says he doesn't like my perfume?

他不但这么说了 他还满脸厌恶

He doesn't just say it. He makes a face too.

有时候还作呕吐状

And sometimes there's gagging.

Oh.

那还真有趣啊

Well, that's interesting.

你爸爸还跟你说了什么

Has your father shared anything else with you

关于我如何令他恶心的话吗

About how I disgust him?

我说的已经够多了

I've said too much already.

噢 好吧

Oh, okay.

好啊

Okay.

夹克不错 爸爸

Nice jacket, dad.

当然啦 上面有我公司的商标 在这儿呢

Isn't it? Got my company logo right there--

免费宣传 同时也是打开话匣子的好方法

Free advertising and a great conversation starter.

妈妈知道你穿成这样吗

Does mom know you're wearing it?

喔 我自己穿衣服已经有一段时间了

Oh, I've been dressing myself for some time now.

没有 我不会让她操心这个的

So no, I didn't run it by her.

噢 我想她必须要忍耐了

Oh, I guess she'll just have to live with it.

为什么 有问题吗

Why? Is there a problem?

我不想给妈妈惹麻烦

I don't want to get mom in trouble,

但是我只跟你说

But just between us,

她觉得你过多地谈论自己的工作了

She thinks you talk too much about your job.

我过多谈论我的工作

I talk too much about my job--

给你妈妈撑起一片天的工作

The same job that puts a roof over your mother's head?

嘿 我可是你这边的

Hey, I'm on your side.

那么你妈妈背地里还说我什么了

So what else does she say about me behind my back?

我说的已经够多了

I've said too much already.

你们快点儿 要出发了 快迟到了

Come on, guys. Gotta go. Gonna be late.

但是我们要开着辆杀虫车去

Well, we're taking the bug truck,

如果你没意见的话

If that's okay with you.

只要车窗能用就行

As long as the windows work.

我可不想给某些人催吐

I don't want to trigger anyone's gag reflex.

女人啊

Women.

嘿 祝你今晚家长会好运呵

Hey, good luck at your open house tonight.

不管你穿这么古怪是为了什么 也祝你好运气

Good luck at whatever you're dressed so weird for.

看你美的

Look at you.

哦 不 看你自己美的

Oh, no, look at you.

我希望我是其他人

Well, I wish I was someone else

那样我可以同时看看我们俩

So I could look at both of us.

那么你的同伴在哪儿

So where's your date?

他在停车

Parking the car.

哦 好极了 是谁啊

Oh, I like it. Who is he?

哦 关于这个 有些事你应该知道一下

Okay, about that-- there's something you should know--

你好啊

'sup?

Emmett 能让我们单独说句话吗 很快

Emmett, would you excuse us for a minute real quick?

行啊 只要

Okay, just--

竟然挑了Emmett

Emmett?

我们需要有人开车送

We needed transportation.

要么是Emmett 要么是跟一个八年级的

It was either emmett or an eighth-grader

滑着滑板去

With a skateboard.

让我们出发去好好玩吧 好吧

Let's just go have a good time, okay?

我们可以出发了吗

Shall we?

小泰迪熊

Teddy bear.

大灰熊

Grizzly bear.

你看起来很漂亮

You look really nice.

你真的很帅

You are really nice.

谢谢

Thanks.

这是谁的车啊

Whose car is this?

我爷爷的 他以为我去商店买面包去了

My grandpa's. He thinks I'm at the store getting bread.

但是现在

But instead

你要去的是舞会 啥也不会带回去

You'll be at the dance getting nothing.

喔 看起来我的安全带坏掉了

Wow, looks like my seat belt's broken.

或许我应该坐到中间来

Maybe I should sit in the middle.

可以吗

Is that okay?

当然

Yeah.

因为我一向讲求安全第一的

'cause I'm all about safety.

Teddy 你挡住我的后视镜了

Teddy, you're blocking my view.

你介意离Spencer远些吗

You mind moving away from Spencer?

大块头 靠向另一边

Big guy, lean the other way.

再靠一些

More.

再靠靠

More.

Emmett 如果他再往边上靠就要掉下车了

Emmett, if he leans any more, he'll fall out of the car.

再靠靠

More.

这是我的教室

Well, this is my classroom.

Mellish老师看起来挺忙的

Mrs. Mellish looks busy.

或许我们该回去了等明年再来

Maybe we should come back next year.

哦 好难闻

Whoa, p-u alert.

我知道了 行了吧

I get it, okay?

我在说Charlie的尿布 她怎么了

I'm talking about Charlie's diaper. What's her problem?

如果我知道就好了

Heck if I know.

再告诉你一点

And for your information,

有些人就觉得这个味道很好闻

Some people find that scent very pleasant.

一个满是屎尿的尿布

A full diaper?

我很快就回来

I'm gonna be back in a minute.

我去给Charlie换尿布 好吧

I'm gonna go change Charlie, okay?

好的

Okay

嗨 Gabe

Hi, Gabe.

嗨 Mellish老师

Hi, Mrs. Mellish.

过得怎样啊 我勇敢的小战士

How is my brave little soldier?

不好 爸爸和妈妈又吵架了

Not good. mom and dad are fighting again.

哦 你这小可怜

Oh, you poor thing.

他们吵了整整一星期了

They've been fighting all week.

我想我没法准时交星期二的读书报告了

I don't think I can get that book report into time you on Tuesday.

没关系 亲爱的

That's okay, dear.

你需要多少时间都可以

You take all the time you need.

我不需要时间

I don't need time.

我只想要幸福快乐

I need happiness.

Oh.

哎 这首歌是由弗雷迪立体音响屋送给大家的

All right. That song was brought to you by Freddy's stereo hut.

当你喜欢上摇滚乐时 就去弗雷迪看看吧

When you're ready to rock steady, go see Freddy.

P.J. 你怎么做起广告了

P.J., what's with all the commercials?

我就是这样支付设备费用的

That's how I'm paying for all the equipment.

我拉了一些广告赞助商

I got some sponsors to buy advertising.

谁会给你买广告啊

Who would buy advertising from you?

让你惊喜一下

You'd be surprised.

下一首是我妈妈点送给大家的

This next one is brought to you by mom

她给了我二十块

Who gave me 20 bucks.

妈妈 当你绝对 完全不可能

Mom-- when you absolutely, positively

从爸爸那里拿到钱时的求助人选

Can't get any more money out of dad.

Bob 来这里 亲爱的 快看

Bob, come here, honey, look.

看看Gabe画的画

Look at this picture Gabe drew.

不是很甜蜜吗

Isn't that sweet?

是的 的确是啊 你知道吗 亲爱的

Yeah, it sure is. You know what, honey?

我觉得我们做得对

I guess we're doing something right.

你看到那里了吗

Would you look at that?

Gabe 看起来你父母相处得很好啊

Gabe, it seems like your parents are getting along.

我要过去认识认识

I'm gonna go introduce myself.

快点想法子 想想法子

Gotta think. gotta think.

该你发挥作用了 Ricky

It's go time, Ricky.

打扰一下 女士 你的肩膀上有一只老鼠

Excuse me, lady. You've got a rat on your shoulder.

老鼠跑出来了

Rat on the loose!

保持镇定 镇定

Remain calm. Remain calm.

保持镇定 镇定

Remain calm. Remain calm.

Spencer 能请你去帮我拿些饮料吗

Spencer, could you get me some punch, please?

好的 我马上回来

Sure. I'll be right back.

Emmett 你也去帮我拿些饮料吧

Emmett, why don't you go get me some punch too?

什么 你的脚不能走吗

What, your feet don't work?

加不加冰

Ice or no ice?

你自己猜

Surprise me.

我觉得是时候开始我的行动了

I think it's time for me to make my move.

去接吻吧 姑娘

Go get that kiss, girl.

嘿 P.J. 放一首慢歌 好吗

Hey, P.J., put on a slow song, okay?

没问题 妹妹

You got it, sis.

好 现在我们要慢下来了

Okay, we're gonna bring it down now,

就像你们应该漫步去Wally的华夫饼店一样

Just like you should bring yourselves down to Wally's Waffles.

告诉他们是P.J.叫你们去的 你就能免费获得一块黄油

Tell them P.J. sent you. You can get a free pat of butter.

给你

Here you go.

谢谢

Oh, thanks.

我们跳舞吧

Let's dance.

嗨 快点儿 来点嘻哈歌曲

Yo, quick, throw on some hip-hop.

但是我才刚刚开始放这首歌啊

But I just started this song.

现在就放

Now.

好吧 下一首是由Emmett点的歌

Okay, this next one is brought to you by Emmett.

Emmett 他嘛

Emmett-- he's...

就站在这里

Standing right there.

怎么回事

What just happened?

Emmett偷走了我的约会对象

Emmett stole my date.

回来喽 小家伙

Back we go, little guy,

平安无事

Safe and sound.

天呐 累死了 我们该回去了吧

Boy, really tired. We should go.

谢谢你 Duncan先生 你真了不起

Thank you, Mr. Duncan. That was very impressive.

当你有害虫防治方面的问题

Well, when you've been in the pest control biz

只要我有时间 你看

As long as I have, you--

你知道 我真不该过多谈论我的工作

You know, I really shouldn't talk about my work.

这会使我妻子心烦

It bugs my wife.

不 不会的 你为什么这么认为

No, it doesn't. Why would you think that?

Gabe告诉我的

Because Gabe told me it did.

Charlie看起来比我还累 所以

Charlie looks more tired than me, so...

Gabe跟我说 你讨厌我的香水味

Gabe told me you hated my perfume.

我从来没这么说过 你在说些什么呢

I never said that. What are you talking about?

哦 在这里请别这样

Oh, please don't do this here.

难道可怜的Gabe在家里经常看

Isn't it bad enough that poor Gabe has to listen

你们俩吵架还不够糟糕吗

To you two constantly fighting at home?

我们没有吵架 我们很幸福

We don't fight at home. We're very happy.

看看Gabe画的我们的全家福

Look at this picture Gabe drew of our family.

那张不是他的

That's not his.

那是Gabe M的

That's Gabe M's.

这才是Gabe D的

This is Gabe D's.

果然让人不安

That's disturbing.

Mellish老师 我向你保证我们是幸福快乐的一家

Mrs. mellish, I assure you we're a very loving family.

Gabe 给我滚过来

Gabe, get your butt over here.

你为什么跟老师说我和你爸爸在家吵架

Now why would you tell your teacher that we're fighting at home.

这样我就不用做作业了

So I could get out of doing my work.

我这下麻烦大了 是吧

I'm in big trouble, right?

是啊

Oh, yeah.

周一上午把你所有延期没交的作业交到我办公室

Have all your overdue assignments on my desk Monday morning.

但这要占用我整个周末才能做完啊

But that'll take me the whole weekend.

你个小可怜

You poor thing.

去拿你的外套 我们要走了

Get your coat. We're leaving.

我简直不敢相信他会这样玩弄我们

I can't believe we let him play us like that.

是啊 我怎么会相信你不喜欢我的香水味呢

I know. How could I ever think you didn't like my perfume?

呃 也不能说是我最喜欢的

Well, it's not my favorite.

这可是一个夹克上别着卡通蟑螂的家伙说的

Said the guy with the cartoon cockroach on his blazer.

这是蚂蚁啊

It's an ant.

伙计 你的抽风步真霸气

Man, your jerking is dope.

伙计 你的机械舞才绝呢

Man, your popping-- sick.

我想抽这俩混蛋

I'd like to pop both of these jerks.

真遗憾你没有接到吻

Sorry you didn't get that kiss.

是啊 但是今晚还没结束呢

Yeah, well, the night's not over yet.

附和我一下

Follow my lead.

嘿 那是什么声响啊

Hey, what's that noise?

什么声响

What noise?

Teddy说的那种声响

The noise teddy is talking about.

听起来像是车子后面发出的

Sounds like it's coming from the back of the car.

是的 我也听到了 听起来情况不太好

Yeah, I hear it too. It sounds bad.

或许你该停下来去检查检查

You should probably pull over and check it out.

- 我说了 -停车

- I'm telling you-- - Stop the car!

快点儿 我带你去看是哪儿发出的声音

Just come on, I'll show you where the noise is coming from.

我知道这声响是哪儿来的

I know where the noise is coming from.

你还想留着自己脑袋吗

You want to keep that head?

那我建议你别再这么做了

I suggest you not do that again.

哦 抱歉 对不起

Oh, sorry, sorry.

在我想象中应该是更平稳流畅的

In my head that went a lot smoother.

Hello there.

Hi.

我很抱歉在舞会上我过分沉迷于和Emmett的斗舞了

Look, I'm sorry I got so caught up with Emmett and the dancing.

我还是比较喜欢我们之前跳的舞的

I kind of like the way things were going before then.

是啊 我也是

Yeah, me too.

我十分高兴我们两个一起去了这个舞会

I'm glad we got to go to the dance together.

我之前真是有点担心

I was a little nervous because

因为Ivy说我的机会快没了

Ivy said my window closing.

而且差一点Lauren Sandoval先邀请你了

And then Lauren Sandoval almost asked you.

然后Ivy又带着Emmett出现在我家

and then Ivy and Emmett showed up at my house

我当时就在想 哦不 这是要怎么办啊

And I was like, "oh, no. how is it gonna working."

我只是

And I just--

这真是个让我闭嘴的好方式啊

That was a really nice way of telling me to shut up.

Charlie 告诉你啊 今晚我终于献出了我的初吻

Well, Charlie, I finally got my first kiss tonight

现在我止不住地笑

And now I can't stop smiling.

我是说谁会想到Emmett爷爷的车

I mean who knew that Emmett's grandpa's car

会变成世界上最浪漫的地方呢

Would turn out to be the most romantic place in the world?

好吧 我要努力不笑了

Okay, I'm gonna try and stop smiling.

不 我做不到啊

No, I can't do it.

伙计 看那个跳舞的小女孩

Man, look at that girl working.

喔 我原以为我们已经跳得很好了呢

Wow. I thought we were good.

不如她跳得好啊

Not as good as that.

她让我又想跳了呵

She's got it going on.

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页