小猪佩奇少儿动画 英语版(小猪佩奇动画片的英文版音频)

小猪佩奇少儿动画 英语版(小猪佩奇动画片的英文版音频)(1)

小猪佩奇英文版音频原文(第一季,第46集,Peppa.Pig.S01E46.Frogs.and.Worms.and.Butterflies青蛙,小虫和蝴蝶)

避免视频动画干扰,只保留纯净的音频英语聆听环境,培养儿童对英文的语感。不要错过孩子的学英语黄金期,没事儿就放听,“磨耳朵”正当时!

小猪佩奇少儿动画 英语版(小猪佩奇动画片的英文版音频)(2)

【中英文对话正文】

I'm Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George.

我是佩奇。这是我的弟弟,乔治。

This is Mummy Pig.

这是我的妈妈。

And this is Daddy Pig.

这是我的爸爸。

Peppa pig.

小猪佩奇。

Frogs and worms and Butterflies!

青蛙,小虫和蝴蝶!

Peppa and George are helping Grandpa Pig in his Garden.

佩奇和乔治在花园里帮猪爷爷干活。

What a beautiful butterfly.

真是一只漂亮的蝴蝶。

Grandpa, why do butterflies like flowers?

爷爷,为什么蝴蝶会喜欢花朵呢?

They get their food from flowers.

它们可以从花朵里获取食物。

How?

怎么做?

They have very long tongues.

它们有一个非常长的吸口器。

Longer than mine?

比我的舌头还长吗?

Oh, yes, the butterfly's tongue is even longer than yours.

哦,是的,蝴蝶的吸口器比你的舌头长多了。

She uses it to drink from the flower.

她用吸口器吸取花朵中的花蜜。

Slurrrrp!

Burp!

wow!

哇!

Peppa, the butterfly thinks you're a flower.

佩奇,蝴蝶以为你是一朵花。

I'm not a flower! I'm Peppa Pig!

我不是花朵!我是小猪佩奇!

She is so pretty. I want to be a butterfly.

她真的好漂亮啊。我想做一只蝴蝶。

Peppa is playing at being a butterfly.

佩奇假装自己是一只蝴蝶。

I'm a little butterfly.

我是一只小蝴蝶。

George wants to play, too.

乔治也想去玩。

George! I'm the butterfly!

乔治!我才是蝴蝶!

You have to be something else.

你只能去假扮别的东西了。

I know! You can be a wriggly worm!

我知道了。你可以做一条蠕动的小虫!

Look! Look! I'm a butterfly.

看看,我是一只蝴蝶。

Oh, dear! George does not want to be a worm.

哦,糟糕了!乔治不想做一只小虫。

He wants to be a butterfly.

他想扮成一只蝴蝶。

George, when I was a little piggy,

乔治,当我还是小猪的时候,

I used to like playing at being a worm.

我常常喜欢扮成一只小虫。

It's very easy to be a worm.

做小虫其实很简单的。

I'll show you how.

我来教你怎么做。

First, you have to lie down on the ground.

首先,你要趴在地上。

Then, you wriggle around.

然后,你全身摆动起来。

I'm a wriggly worm!

我是一条蠕动的小虫!

George and Grandpa Pig are having such fun being wriggly worms.

乔治与猪爷爷假扮蠕动的小虫,玩得非常开心。

George and Grandpa Pig are having such fun being wriggly worms.

乔治与猪爷爷假扮小虫,玩得非常开心。

I'm a little butterfly, I'm a little butterfly.

我是一只小蝴蝶,我是一只小蝴蝶。

Look! Grandpa! I'm a butterfly!

看,爷爷,我是一只蝴蝶。

Yes, Peppa, you're a beautiful butterfly.

是的,佩奇,你是一只美丽的蝴蝶。

Grandpa! George! What are you doing?

爷爷,乔治,你们在干什么?

We are wriggly worms.

我们是二条蠕动的小虫。

I want to be a wriggly worm, too!

我也想假扮成为一条蠕动的小虫。

I'm a wriggly worm!

我是一条蠕动的小虫!

I'm a wriggly worm!

我是一条蠕动的小虫!

I'm a wriggly worm, I'm a wriggly worm.

我是一条蠕动的小虫!我是一条蠕动的小虫!

How do you do? I love you!

你好不好?我爱你!

I'm a wriggly worm.

我是一条蠕动的小虫!

That was fun.

实在太有意思!

What animal do you want to be now?

你们现在还想假扮什么动物啊?

Hmmm! I don't know.

嗯!我不知道。

Look, Grandpa! There's a little frog!

看,爷爷,这有一只小青蛙。

Why don't you play at being frogs?

你们为什么不假扮成一只青蛙呢?

Hmmm, frogs are not as pretty as butterflies

嗯,可是青蛙没有蝴蝶那么漂亮

or as wriggly as worms.

也不会像小虫一样扭动。

But frogs do play a game you like.

但是青蛙会玩你喜欢的游戏。

Hmmm... do frogs play dolls' houses?

嗯。。。。。。青蛙会玩玩偶之家吗?

Silly Peppa.

可爱的佩奇。

What's your favorite game?

你最喜欢的游戏是什么?

Jumping in muddy puddles!

在泥坑里跳!

Yes! Frogs love jumping in muddy puddles.

是的!青蛙也喜欢在泥坑里跳。

Yes, George! Let's play frogs!

是的,乔治,我们来假扮青蛙吧!

I'm a little froggy!

我是一只小青蛙!

I'm a little froggy!

我是一只小青蛙!

The froggies have found a nice big muddy puddle to play in.

“青蛙们”找到了一个大泥坑来玩。

Peppa and George love jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

佩奇和乔治喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

大家喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

Butterflies and worms are very nice!

蝴蝶和小虫都非常好!

But I like frogs the best!

但我最喜欢青蛙!

I'm Peppa Pig.

我是佩奇。

This is my little brother, George.

这是我的弟弟,乔治。

tag:#儿童英语#、#英语听力#、#音频#、#小猪佩奇#、#英语语感#、#英语环境#、#磨耳朵#、#mp3#


小猪佩奇少儿动画 英语版(小猪佩奇动画片的英文版音频)(3)

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页