儿童食物英语启蒙幼儿入门(关于食物的差异)

,我来为大家科普一下关于儿童食物英语启蒙幼儿入门?以下内容希望对你有帮助!

儿童食物英语启蒙幼儿入门(关于食物的差异)

儿童食物英语启蒙幼儿入门



官方建议:结合视频一起学习,知识点会记得更牢固!

(温馨提示:视频为双语版本,先看视频学习一遍,再回来看文本进行深度学习,效果更显著哦)

视频文本:

When I was a kid I used to live in a predominantly white neighborhood

小时候我居住的社区以白人为主

mostly Portuguese,Italians and Polish.

主要是葡萄牙人、意大利人和波兰人

Having only lived in Canada for a fEw years,

虽然我已经在加拿大生活了几年

I was still getting used to the different cultures that made up my school,

我却还在女里适应学校中的文化差异

and as a kid,I gotta admit I became self-conscious of the exotic foods that I brought for my classmate to see.

作为一个孩子,我已经认识到我给我同学们带来了新奇的食物

You know,I’d take out my rice and chicken adobo,

你知道,我会拿出米饭和醋烹鸡(菲律宾的一种卤鸡)

or literally,what I’d normally eat at home for lunch,

正常来说,这些是我通常在家里吃的午餐

but in a packed container.

我把这些装在我的饭盒里

And then you got my classmates bringing their lunchables,like it’s cheese and crackers,

我的同学也带来他们的午餐,就像奶酪和饼干。

with processed ham and sometimes they put in a chocolate bar,like,what?

加工过的火腿,有时放入巧克力棒,什么鬼?

Though it seemed like a meal to them,it didn’t for me;but vice versa.

虽然这对他们来说像是一顿饭,但是对我来说太奇怪了。

They thought I was weird too.

同样,他们觉得我也很奇怪

My biggest concerns though revolved around the snacks I brought.

我最大的担忧是他们总是对我的零食好奇

You see,there’s this Filipino snack called sweet corn,

有一种菲律宾小吃叫甜玉米粒

And it has an uncanny resemblance to corn pops.

它们和玉米片惊人的相似

I brought some to school one day in a sandwich bag,

有一次,我把它们装在零食袋里带到了学校

and a classmate came up to me and excitedly asked,

一个同学走到我的跟前,兴奋地问:

“hey, can I have some?I love those!

“嘿,能给我一些吗?看起来很好吃!”

And in my head,I’m like,”wow,my non-Filipino classmate is not only aware of this Filipino snack,

这时我就在想:“哇我的同学不仅知道菲律宾小吃,

but enjoys consuming it like I do?Nice!”

但像我一样喜欢吃吗?赞啦!”

She reaches in,take a handful,and stuffs them in her mouth,

她伸手抓了一把,塞进她嘴里

chew for two seconds,and immediately changes her expression to disgust and regret.

嚼了两秒钟,她的表情突然变成了厌恶和后悔。

[SPITS]”Ew,ew,eww!”

(吐)“恶!”

What it this?

这是什么鬼

Uh,sweet corn.

嗯,甜玉米粒

I thought it was corn pops.Ew,ew,it’s disgusting.

我还以为是玉米片呢,真恶心

You’re disgusting.

你才恶心

In later occasions,more classmates would repeat the same mistake even after being warned.

同样的情况发生了很多次,许多同学在我警告之后也会犯同样的错误

Oh dude,I love those!

哦,伙计,我喜欢那些

Are you sure?I don’t think it’s what you think it is.

你确定吗?我不认为这是你想的那么好吃

No no,corn pops,right?

不,不,这是玉米片,对吧?

No no no no,sweet corn.

不不不,甜玉米粒

Yeah,yeah,sweet corn pops.whatever.

哦对对,甜玉米片。管他是啥

Can I have some?

我能吃一点吗

Honestly,they probably only found it gross because it’s not what they presumed it to be.

老实说,他们可能只觉得讨厌,因为这跟他们想象的不一样

The same thing happened when I brought those shrimp chips too.

同样的事情也发生在我带那些虾条的时候。

Oh man,can I have a french fry?

哦伙计,我能吃一点你的薯条吗?

It’s…they’re not fries.

这些……他们不是薯条。

Dno’t lie.those are totally fries.

别骗我,那些看起来就是薯条

I am really not.

我真的没有

点击【了解更多】,免费获得388元外教课的同时,获得更多免费英语学习助力。

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页