花木兰电影中英文互译(电影花木兰原文欣赏学英语第4期)

Ancestors, hear my plea

老祖宗 保佑我

Help me not to make a fool of me

不要让我失礼仪

And to not uproot my family tree

为我家族争取好光采

Keep my father standing tall

家父会以我为荣

Scarier than the undertaker

每个人心里七上八下

We are meeting our Matchmaker

皆为了木兰终身大事

Destiny Guard our girls

老祖宗 保佑她

And our future as it fast unfurls

能够找到好婆家

Please look kindly on these cultured pearls

她的心地善良又大方

Each a perfect porcelain doll

是个可爱的姑娘家

Please bring honour to us - Please bring honour to us

请将荣耀归于...

Please bring honour to us - Please bring honour to us

请将荣耀归于..

Please bring honour to us all

请将荣耀归于她..

"Fa Mulan." - Present!

花木兰,在

Speaking without permission.

不要随便开口

ops.

Who spit in her bean curd?

她今天火气怎么那么大?

Mmm. Too skinny.

嗯……太瘦了

Hmph! Not good for bearing sons.

不好生育

Recite the final admonition.

妇有四德指的是什么?

Well?

说呀

Fulfil your duties calmly and respectfully.

妇德指的是谦虚

Um, reflect before you snack...

妇容是和悦 还有妇力...

Act! This shall bring you honour and glory.

是妇功,这将给你带来荣誉和荣耀。

花木兰电影中英文互译(电影花木兰原文欣赏学英语第4期)(1)

妙语佳句

1.permission

n. 允许,许可

With your permission, he'll go.

如果你允许,他会去的。

2.respectfully

adv. 尊敬地

We respectfully suggest that you consider two points.

我我们很恭敬地建议您考虑以下两点

剧情百科

木兰精心打扮之后终于来到媒婆的面前接受审核了,此刻的木兰非常的紧张,一开始,媒婆便对木兰来了个下马威,仿佛在告诉木兰她今天心情不好,究竟木兰能成功吗?……

考考你 Q&A

Please fill in the blanks with the proper words

1.They will pay a hundred and thirty francs ______ ______.

他们将预付130法郎。

2.______ ______ ______, the higher your maturity level, the more people you will find using the tool to advantage.

换句话说,你的成熟等级越高,你将发现更多利用工具的优势。

本期答案见下期

上期答案:

1.In addition, you can elect to share your files with others.

另外,您可以决定与其他的用户共享 您的文件。

2.In addition to making art, he sold it, not only dealing his own work but that of other artists.

除了制造艺术,他也自己销售 他不仅经营自己的绘画,而且卖其他艺术家的作品。

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页