狮子和老老鼠的绘本故事英文(双语绘本故事TheTortoiseand)

狮子和老老鼠的绘本故事英文(双语绘本故事TheTortoiseand)(1)

一只狒狒和一只乌龟发生的一件有趣的故事。狒狒想给乌龟开个玩笑,骗它到家里来吃饭。乌龟走路非常慢,等乌龟到达狒狒家的时候,他已经把所有的食物都吃完了,并且还嘲笑乌龟速度太慢。乌龟非常生气,于是想到了一个计划,也邀请狒狒也来家里吃饭......

狮子和老老鼠的绘本故事英文(双语绘本故事TheTortoiseand)(2)

Baboob met tortoise.

狒狒遇见了乌龟。

He wanted to play a trick.

他想搞一个恶作剧。

“Come to my house for dinner”, said baboon.

狒狒说“来我家吃晚饭吧。”

Tortoise walked slowly under the hot sun.

乌龟在烈日下行走的很慢。

He took a long time to get to baboon's house.

他花了很长时间到达了狒狒的家。

狮子和老老鼠的绘本故事英文(双语绘本故事TheTortoiseand)(3)

When at last he got to baboon's house, he was hot, he was tired, and he was hungry.

当他到达时他非常热,非常累也很饿。

“What took you so long?” Laughed baboon.

“你怎么这么晚才来?”狒狒笑着说。

“You are too late.” Babbon had eaten all the food.

你来的太晚了,狒狒已经吃掉了所有的食物。

狮子和老老鼠的绘本故事英文(双语绘本故事TheTortoiseand)(4)

Tortoise was angry.

乌龟很生气。

He had walked a long way and he was hungry.

他走了这么久而且现在失分饿。

So tortoise made a plan.

于是他想了一个计划。

“Come to my house for dinner tomorrow”, said to tortoise.

“明天来我家吃饭吧”乌龟说。

狮子和老老鼠的绘本故事英文(双语绘本故事TheTortoiseand)(5)

When baboob got to tortoise's house, Tortoise said, “You must wash your hands first. Go to the river.”

当狒狒到了乌龟家, 乌龟说“你必须先去河里洗手。”

Baboon set off across the mud to the river and washed his hands.

狒狒走过泥潭去河边洗手。

狮子和老老鼠的绘本故事英文(双语绘本故事TheTortoiseand)(6)

When he got back, Tortoise said, “Your hands are all muddy. You must wash them again.”

当狒狒回来,乌龟说“你的手全是泥巴,你必须再去洗一次。”

So baboon set of across the mud and washed his hands again.

于是狒狒又走过泥潭去洗手。

狮子和老老鼠的绘本故事英文(双语绘本故事TheTortoiseand)(7)

When Baboon got back, Tortoise said, "Your hands are all muddy again."

当狒狒再次回来,乌龟说“你的手还是全是泥。”

Once more Tortoise sent baboon to the river.

又再次让狒狒去洗手。

The smell of dinner made baboon hungry. He ran back from the river across the mud.

晚饭的味道很香他再次从泥潭中跑回来。

Baboob was hot. He was tired and he was hungry.

狒狒很热很累也很饿。

狮子和老老鼠的绘本故事英文(双语绘本故事TheTortoiseand)(8)

When he got back. Tortoise laughed. What took you so long?

当他回来之后,乌龟大笑道,你怎么去这么长时间?

"You're too late," said tortoise. "And your hands are still dirty!" Tortoise had eaten all the food.

你来的太晚了,而且你的手还是脏的。乌龟已经吃完了所有的食物。

狮子和老老鼠的绘本故事英文(双语绘本故事TheTortoiseand)(9)

Foolish baboon!

愚蠢的狒狒!

#双语亲子.每日朗读#

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页