美剧传世第一季全集(传世Extant全集第1季第1集剧本完整版)

传世/Extant 全集第1季第1集剧本完整版[美剧]

美剧传世第一季全集(传世Extant全集第1季第1集剧本完整版)(1)

剧本 台词 字幕 笔记 中英文对照 纯英文 学英语 文本 PDF 文档 电子版 纸质版

经过一番近乎白热化的激烈争夺,CBS夺得斯皮尔伯格及其Amblin电视制片公司开发的新剧《传世》(Extant)。为了表明他们对该剧的信心,CBS跳过试映环节直接给予该剧13集预订,并安排它在明年夏天播出。CBS对这个项目如此果断显然是因为Amblin电视制片公司开发的另一部科幻悬疑剧《穹顶之下》(Under The Dome)今年夏天出人意料地大热(《穹顶之下》同样跳过试映环节直接获得了13集预[展开全文]

经过一番近乎白热化的激烈争夺,CBS夺得斯皮尔伯格及其Amblin电视制片公司开发的新剧《传世》(Extant)。为了表明他们对该剧的信心,CBS跳过试映环节直接给予该剧13集预订,并安排它在明年夏天播出。CBS对这个项目如此果断显然是因为Amblin电视制片公司开发的另一部科幻悬疑剧《穹顶之下》(Under The Dome)今年夏天出人意料地大热(《穹顶之下》同样跳过试映环节直接获得了13集预订)。媒体普遍认为这两部剧集明年夏天会作伴播出,从而形成一个不常见的「斯皮尔伯格剧集之夜」。

《传世》被描述成一部未来主义的惊悚剧,故事描述一个女宇航员(哈莉-贝瑞)在外太空待了一年之后返回家中,尝试与关系疏远的丈夫和儿子进行沟通。然而她在太空中的经历和回家后的经历相互交织在一起,引发了一连串不可预见的事件,人类历史的进程很可能因此而改变。这是哈莉-贝瑞职业生涯中主演的第一部常规电视剧集(她演过电视电影)。

【剧本】:

[MOLLY COUGHING] [MOLLY COUGHING] [GROANS] [PANTING] ETHAN: Mom? Are you too sick to come to the party? I'm fine.

=>[MOLLY COUGHING] [MOLLY COUGHING] [GROANS] [PANTING] ETHAN:妈妈?你太生病了吗?我很好。

You know, it's just my body readjusting, that's all.

=> 你知道,这只是我的身体调整,就是这样。

I'll be right there, okay? [GROANS] WOMAN [ON TV]: Still no answers as to what caused yesterday's blackout, leaving nearly 60,000 homes in the district without power.

=> 我会在那里,好吗? [GROANS]女性[在电视上]:仍然没有答案,是什么造成了昨天的停电,使得该地区近6万户家庭无电。

That's the third blackout in I can't imagine.

=> 这是我无法想象的第三次停电。

I'm away from Bill and the kids for two days, and it's like - It's tough.

=> 我离开比尔和孩子两天,就像 - 这很艰难。

- Oh, yeah.

=> - 哦耶。

So, what's your secret? A lot of V-Chrons.

=> 那么,你的秘密是什么?很多V-Chrons。

- And no alcohol? - Nope.

=> - 没有酒精? - 不。

- I have not had a drink in 13 months.

=> - 我13个月没有喝酒了。

- What? - Can't risk a DUI in space.

=> - 什么? - 不能冒空间的DUI风险。

WOMAN: Can't wait to hear about it.

=> 女人:等不及要听到这个消息。

That's the saddest story I've ever heard.

=> 这是我听过的最悲哀的故事。

We have to remedy that right now.

=> 我们现在必须纠正这个问题。

- We can't.

=> - 我们不能。

- No cant's, we're doing shots.

=> - 没有不能的,我们正在拍摄。

- Ask the doctor here.

=> - 在这里问医生。

- Not until her tests come back.

=> - 直到她的测试回来。

- One shot.

=> - 一杆。

- Listen, when her tests come back, I will personally write her a prescription for margaritas.

=> 听着,当她的测试回来的时候,我会亲自给她写个玛格丽特的处方。

Thank you.

=> 谢谢。

[BOY SHOUTING INDISTINCTLY] GIRL: Ethan, get off him! Stop.

=> [BOY SHOUTING INDISTINCTLY]女:Ethan,下车!停止。

You're gonna hurt him.

=> 你会伤害他的。

JOHN: Ethan.

=> 约翰:伊森。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

What are you doing? ETHAN: He wouldn't give me the ball.

=> 你在做什么? ETHAN:他不会把球给我的。

And your solution was to push him down? Ethan, what do you say? - I'm sorry.

=> 你的解决办法是推倒他?伊桑,你说什么? - 对不起。

- It's okay.

=> - 没关系。

If you do this again, no more party for you.

=> 如果你再次这样做,没有更多的党对你。

Understand? - So sorry, guys.

=> 理解? - 对不起,伙计们

You okay? - Yeah.

=> 你好吗? - 是的。

All right, it's fine.

=> 好的,没关系。

Let's go play.

=> 我们一起去玩吧。

You've gotta be exhausted.

=> 你必须精疲力竭

Go on up.

=> 继续吧。

I can take out the trash.

=> 我可以把垃圾拿出来

Moll.

=> 莫尔。

Gotta get back to the routine, right? [CHIMES RINGING] [TRASHCAN BEEPING] [DOOR SQUEAKING AND BANGS] ETHAN: I was angry.

=> 要回到例程,对吧? [CHIMES RINGING] [TRASHCAN BEEPING] [门吱吱作响和砰砰声] ETHAN:我很生气。

JOHN: ls that what you're supposed to do when you get angry? Hurt someone? No.

=> 约翰:那你生气的时候应该怎么做?伤害别人?没有。

How do you think you would have felt if you'd really hurt Jake? - Bad.

=> 你觉得如果你真的伤害了杰克,你会觉得怎么样? - 坏。

- Well, I sure hope so.

=> - 好吧,我当然希望如此。

- Mom's mad at me.

=> - 妈妈生我的气

- No, no.

=> - 不,不。

She's not mad.

=> 她没生气

But it's different now with her.

=> 但现在和她不一样了。

Your mom has to get used to being back home again.

=> 你妈妈已经习惯了再次回家。

She was up there a long time, all by herself.

=> 她一个人呆在那里很久了。

It's gonna take a while for everything to feel normal again, but it will.

=> 再过一段时间,一切都会恢复正常。

I promise.

=> 我承诺。

Okay.

=> 好的。

Get a good night's sleep.

=> 得到一个良好的睡眠。

We have a big day tomorrow.

=> 我们明天有一个很大的一天。

I think I need a flip.

=> 我想我需要翻转。

Let me see.

=> 让我看看。

Well, yeah.

=> 那么,是的。

You're right.

=> 你是对的。

All set.

=> 可以了,好了。

I love you.

=> 我爱你。

Will you leave my night-light on? Sure.

=> 你会离开我的夜灯吗?当然。

[BLEEPS] [SHOWER RUNNING] JOHN: What brought this on? I had a dream.

=> [BLEEPS] [跑步]约翰:这是什么造成的?我有一个梦想。

DO you dream about Marcus much? Less and less as I get older.

=> 你对Marcus的梦想是多少?随着年龄的增长,越来越少。

I still think about him every now and then.

=> 我时不时想起他。

What do you think about? How if he were still alive, there would be no us, no Ethan.

=> 你有什么想法?如果他还活着,就不会有我们,不会有Ethan。

Without Marcus dying, we may have never even met.

=> 没有马库斯的死亡,我们可能从来没有见过面。

Maybe you'd still be with him.

=> 也许你还会和他在一起。

Well, you know what? I think we always end up where we're supposed to.

=> 那么,你知道什么?我想我们总是最终在我们应该的地方。

[BEEPING] COMPUTER: Approaching Yasumoto Corp.

=> [BEEPING]电脑:走近安盛公司

Hey.

=> 嘿。

Listen to me.

=> 听我说。

When I talk about you today Hey.

=> 当我今天谈论你时,嘿。

When I talk about you today, I'm gonna talk a bit about how you were originally created for the program, but it doesn't mean I don't see you as real.

=> 当我今天谈到你的时候,我会谈谈你最初为这个计划创造了什么,但是这并不意味着我不认为你是真实的。

Okay? - I'm not.

=> 好的? - 我不是。

- Yes, you are.

=> - 是的,你是。

You exist.

=> 你存在。

Just like me.

=> 就像我。

Just like your mom.

=> 就像你的妈妈

Okay? [JULIE WHISTLES] Jubes! Rabbit! JULIE: Unh! [BOTH IMITATES EXPLOSION] - Look at you.

=> 好的? [JULIE WHISTLES] JUBES!兔子! JULIE:恩! [模仿爆炸] - 看着你。

- He's been practicing.

=> 他一直在练习

- You nervous? - Uh, pfft.

=> - 你紧张? - 呃,pfft。

- Walk in the park.

=> - 在公园里散步。

- Exactly.

=> - 确实如此。

SAM: I don't even know where to begin.

=> SAM:我甚至不知道从哪里开始。

You were on the Seraphim station for 13 months.

=> 你在塞拉芬站上了13个月。

A solo mission.

=> 独奏使命

Yes.

=> 是。

You were alone the whole time? Well, that's why they call it a solo mission.

=> 你一个人在一起?那么,这就是为什么他们称之为独立使命。

[MOLLY CHUCKLES] [SAM SIGHS] Then I-- I honestly-- I don't understand this.

=> [MOLLY CHUCKLES] [SAM SIGHS]然后,我 - 我诚实地说 - 我不明白这一点。

Understand what? I know there weren't any other ISEA missions in that quadrant.

=> 懂什么?我知道那个象限没有任何其他的ISEA任务。

Molly, was there an emergency that I didn't hear about, an international crew that docked? No.

=> 莫莉,有没有听说过的紧急情况,一个停靠的国际船员?没有。

Why? You're pregnant.

=> 为什么?你怀孕了。

What? - You're pregnant.

=> 什么? - 你怀孕了。

- But That's not possible.

=> - 但这是不可能的。

[THUMP] [BEEPING] [AIR HISSING] Damn it.

=> [呼吸] [哔哔] [空中接吻]该死的。

BEN: Five dollars for the swear jar.

=> BEN:发誓的罐子五美元。

- Put it on my tab.

=> - 把它放在我的标签上。

- Of course.

=> - 当然。

Let's run the probe's data deck and check for problems with the samples.

=> 让我们运行探针的数据库并检查样本的问题。

Maybe I contaminated them somehow before they left.

=> 也许我在他们离开之前以某种方式污染了他们

I find that unlikely.

=> 我觉得不太可能。

- Aren't you sweet? - I have my moments.

=> - 你不甜吗? - 我有我的时刻。

- Molly.

=> - 莫莉。

- Go ahead.

=> - 前进。

- You have an incoming V-Chron.

=> - 你有一个传入的V-Chron。

- Bay 1, please.

=> - 1号湾,请。

Sending Bay 1.

=> 发送湾1。

JOHN: The camera's on.

=> 约翰:相机开着。

Say hello.

=> 问好。

- Hello.

=> - 你好。

JOHN: You wanna tell her? Go ahead.

=> 约翰:你想告诉她?前进。

I got accepted into school.

=> 我被接纳进了学校。

I had my last meeting with the principal this morning.

=> 我今天早上和校长上次见了面。

We're gonna wait for you to get back for the orien-- [STATIC NOISE] Ben? BEN: I'm detecting interference from a solar flare.

=> 我们要等你回到这个外星人的位置 - [静音]本? BEN:我正在检测太阳耀斑的干扰。

Shall I attempt to restart after it passes? Sure.

=> 通过后我应该尝试重新启动吗?当然。

BEN: Attempt to restart-- Ben? Ben? [CLICK] There has to be some kind of explanation.

=> BEN:尝试重启 - 本?本? [CLICK]必须有某种解释。

How about you made a mistake? Molly, I ran every single sample from your tether twice.

=> 你怎么犯了一个错误?莫莉,我跑了你的绳索的每一个样本两次。

Are you sure there was no one else? How many times are you gonna ask me this? Even if there was, you know I can't get pregnant.

=> 你确定没有其他人吗?你会问这个问题多少次?即使有,你知道我不能怀孕。

We tried for years.

=> 我们尝试了多年。

Were you taking the fertility drugs? No.

=> 你正在服用生殖药物吗?没有。

I stopped taking those way before Ethan.

=> 我在Ethan之前停止了这些。

I'm just asking every rational question I can think of for the report.

=> 我只是在问我能想到的每一个理性的问题。

You can't put this in the report.

=> 你不能把这个报告。

Molly, this report goes straight to Director Sparks.

=> 莫莉,这个报告直接导向火花。

I can't lie.

=> 我不能说谎

I'm asking for some time.

=>我在问一段时间

As my friend.

=> 作为我的朋友。

As your friend, I should be admitting you for observation right now.

=> 作为你的朋友,我现在应该承认你的观察。

That's exactly what I'm afraid of.

=> 这正是我所害怕的。

I just got back to my family, Sam.

=> 我刚回到家里,萨姆。

I don't wanna end up in quarantine.

=> 我不想结束隔离。

Just give me some time to figure it out before I tell John.

=> 在告诉约翰之前,先给我一些时间来弄明白。

At the Humanichs Project, we recognize that we live in a world of machines.

=> 在Humanichs项目中,我们认识到我们生活在一个机器世界里。

Most of us interact with one form or another from the time we wake up until the time we go to sleep.

=> 我们大多数人从我们醒来之前一直到睡觉的时候都会以某种形式进行互动。

We've outsourced many of our day-to-day activities to robots that have made our lives way more efficient, but 'm the process, we've removed the all-important element of human connection.

=> 我们已经把许多日常活动外包给那些让我们的生活更有效率的机器人,但是在这个过程中,我们已经消除了人与人之间最重要的联系。

Deep down, we all know that robots are not really human.

=> 在内心深处,我们都知道机器人不是真正的人类。

A Medi-Assist bot has a 100-percent accuracy rating when administering a vaccine, but it cannot comfort a child who's afraid of a needle.

=> Medi-Assist机器人在接种疫苗时有100%的准确性,但不能安慰那些害怕针头的孩子。

A task-android can process your bank deposit, but it can't share your joy when it helps you buy your first home.

=> 一个任务机器人可以处理您的银行存款,但它不能分享你的喜悦,当它可以帮助你买你的第一个家。

It turns out the true uncanny value isn't visual at all.

=> 事实证明,真正的不可思议的价值是不可视的。

It's the value of genuine connection.

=> 这是真正连接的价值。

The goal of the Humanichs Project is to bridge that divide by bringing humanity to the machine.

=> Humanichs项目的目标是通过将人类带入机器来弥合这一鸿沟。

How are we going to do that? By creating an artificial intelligence designed from the very beginning to seek connection.

=> 我们该怎么做?通过创建一个从一开始就设计的人工智能来寻求连接。

Programmed not by ones and zeroes that we type into interfaces, but by day-to-day human experience.

=> 我们不是按照我们输入界面的方式编程,而是通过日常的人类经验编程。

Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to my son.

=> 女士们,先生们,让我向您介绍我的儿子。

Ethan.

=> 伊桑。

Go get them, Rabbit.

=> 去拿他们兔子

KERN: Harmon Kryger.

=> KERN:哈里·克莱格。

He passed away before I came onboard.

=> 他在我上船之前就去世了

Were you close? Yeah.

=> 你靠近吗?是啊。

- He was a good guy.

=> 他是个好人

- So I heard.

=> 所以我听说

Dr.

=> 博士

Woods, I'm Gordon Kern.

=> 伍兹,我是戈登克恩。

- The new deputy director.

=> - 新任副主任

- That would be me.

=> - 那就是我。

It's a tragic situation.

=> 这是一个悲惨的情况。

Shall we? I have to be honest.

=> 我们可以?我必须诚实。

I spent all weekend preparing to grill you on your logs.

=> 我花了整个周末准备烧你的日志。

But your work is incredibly thorough.

=> 但是你的工作是非常彻底的。

Leaves very little left to the imagination.

=> 留下很少的想象力。

There was one thing.

=> 有一件事。

- The gap.

=> - 差距。

- Yes, the gap.

=> - 是的,差距

Well, that's easily explained, actually-- If you don't mind, we'll wait for Director Sparks.

=> 那么,这很容易解释,如果你不介意,我们会等待Sparks导演。

I know he has questions.

=> 我知道他有问题。

Well, there's something I'm sure everyone in this room is curious about, but we're all either too polite or too embarrassed to ask.

=> 那么,我确信这个房间里的每个人都很好奇,但是我们都不是太客气,就是太尴尬。

The robot uprising, am I right? What's to stop the Humanichs from overthrowing us one day and enslaving their human overlords? ls that the question? Absolutely nothing.

=> 机器人起义,对吗?怎样才能阻止人道主义者有朝一日推翻我们,奴役他们的人呢?这是什么问题?绝对没有。

How, then, would an owner control and manage their behavior? It's not a master-slave relationship.

=> 那么,业主如何控制和管理他们的行为呢?这不是主从关系。

My partners and I believe if we want machines to be more human, we have to give them the human experience.

=> 我的伙伴和我相信,如果我们希望机器变得更加人性化,我们必须给他们人类的经验。

They have to learn like children learn.

=> 他们必须像孩子学习一样学习。

The Humanichs brain learns right from wrong, good from bad, the same way we all did, for the most part.

=> Humanichs的大脑从错误中学习,从坏到坏,就像我们大家一样。

- What do you mean, for the most part? - There is no guarantee with any child, because in the end, they're free to choose their own path.

=> - 大部分是什么意思? - 没有任何孩子的保证,因为最终,他们可以自由选择自己的路径。

Dr.

=> 博士

Woods, my name is Femi Dodd.

=> 伍兹,我叫费米·多德。

I chair a number of programs for Mr.

=> 我主持了一些方案

Yasumoto.

=> 安本。

What is the protocol in the event your experiment fails? DO you have an emergency plan for their shutdown? To preserve their power? Absolutely.

=> 如果实验失败,协议是什么?你有关闭的紧急计划吗?为了保持他们的权力?绝对。

It's called Interlude Mode.

=> 这就是所谓的插曲模式。

Do you mind? Excuse me, Dr.

=> 你介意吗?对不起,博士

Woods.

=> 树木。

I didn't mean for the resting mode.

=> 我不是说休息模式。

I meant for their termination.

=> 我的意思是他们的终止。

To kill them? That wording is a bit inelegant, but yes.

=> 杀了他们?这句话有点不雅,但是是的。

Do you have a child? I have a daughter.

=> 你有孩子吗?我有一个女儿。

Do you have a plan to kill her? - My daughter's a human being.

=> 你有计划杀了她吗? - 我女儿是人

- I don't understand the difference.

=> - 我不明白区别。

Well, for starters, she has a soul.

=> 那么,对于初学者来说,她有一个灵魂。

With all due respect, Ms.

=> 尊敬的女士,女士

Dodd, there is no such thing as a soul.

=> 多德,没有灵魂这样的东西。

What you call a soul, I call a cumulative effect of a lifetime of experience.

=> 你称之为灵魂,我称之为一生的经验的累积效应。

Simple information traveling the neural pathways in your daughter's brain.

=> 简单的信息传播你的女儿的大脑神经通路。

Believe it or not, Dr.

=> 信不信由你博士

Woods, there are people in this world who still believe that there is more to us than can be explained by science.

=> 伍兹,这个世界上还有人认为,对于我们来说,比科学能够解释的更多。

Well, those people are idiots.

=> 那么这些人是白痴。

SEGERS: Dr.

=> SEGERS:博士

Woods.

=> 树木。

FEMI: I am one of those idiots.

=> FEMI:我是那些白痴之一。

JOHN: I'm sorry.

=> 约翰:对不起。

- I accept your apology.

=> - 我接受你的道歉。

I mean, I'm sorry you're one of those idiots.

=> 我的意思是,对不起,你是那些白痴之一。

- That's enough.

=> - 够了。

- How dare you? How dare you ask me do I have a contingency plan to murder my son? SEGERS: And you're asking us for funding that can unleash thousands, maybe millions of these Humanichs on the world.

=> - 你怎么敢?你怎么敢问我有没有应对计划来谋杀我的儿子? SEGERS:你要求我们提供资金,可以释放数以千计,甚至数百万的这些人类世界。

It's a perfectly valid question.

=> 这是一个完全有效的问题。

What sort of controls and restrictions would you put in place to ensure they behave properly? And I gave you my answer, Mr.

=> 你会采取什么样的控制和限制来确保他们的行为正确?我给你答复,先生

Segers.

=> 塞赫尔斯。

Absolutely none.

=> 绝对没有。

The security and life support systems were back online almost immediately, but the communication system stayed down for approximately 13 hours.

=> 安全和生命支持系统几乎立即恢复在线,但通信系统停留了大约13个小时。

As it says in my log book there, I spent most of that time trying to get the system up and running again, but, unfortunately, I was unsuccessful.

=> 正如我在那里的日志中所说的,我花了大部分时间试图让系统重新运行,但不幸的是,我没有成功。

I then went to sleep for three hours, and when I woke up, everything seemed back to normal.

=> 然后我睡了三个小时,当我醒来的时候,一切都恢复了正常。

It took you all that time to reboot Ben? Have you tried to work on that thing? - Heh, heh.

=> 你花了那么多时间重新启动本?你有没有尝试过那件事? - 呃,呃。

No.

=> 没有。

- Heh, heh.

=> - 呃,呃。

- There's one thing I'd like to clear up.

=> - 我想澄清一件事。

The security system records each quadrant of the Seraphim with banks of surveillance cameras.

=> 安全系统用监控摄像机记录了塞拉芬的每个象限。

Presumably, they were up and running as soon as that emergency power kicked back on, but that footage was deleted from the system's memory.

=> 据推测,一旦这个紧急动力再次启动,他们就开始运转,但是这个镜头从系统的记忆中被删除了。

There had been several instances of interference in the months prior, but none quite to this level.

=> 过去几个月曾有几起干扰事件,但都没有达到这个水平。

In the past, what I had done is make a copy of the footage, just in case.

=> 过去,我所做的就是制作这个镜头的副本,以防万一。

I went to do the same thing this time, but instead of copying the footage, I accidentally deleted it.

=> 这次我去做同样的事情,但不是复制镜头,我不小心删除了它。

The only record of that time is what I manually entered into my log.

=> 当时唯一的记录是我手动输入到我的日志中。

I take complete responsibility for that error, sir.

=> 先生,我对这个错误承担全部责任。

Well, sounds like we didn't miss much.

=> 好吧,听起来像我们没有太多错过。

Just me swearing at a bunch of inanimate objects.

=> 只是我发誓一堆无生命的物体。

[ALL LAUGH] I'm still waiting for your medical examinations, but as soon as I've had a chance to review them, and you complete a series of psychiatric evaluations, we'll put this one in the books.

=> [全部笑]我仍然在等待你的体检,但是一旦我有机会检查他们,并且你完成了一系列的精神病评估,我们会把这个放在书里。

Psychiatric evaluations? Just a few meetings in addition to your post-morts, to help with your re-entry.

=> 精神病评估?只有几个会议,除了你的事后,以帮助你重新进入。

It's a change in agency policy after what happened with Harmon Kryger.

=> 哈里·克莱格发生了什么事后,这是一个机构政策的变化。

I probably should have warned you before I brought you over.

=> 我可能应该在你把我带过之前警告过你。

There's just as much bureaucracy now that we're in the private sector.

=> 现在我们在私营部门也有同样的官僚主义。

Sir, if you wanna make it, you'd better leave now.

=> 主席先生,如果你想成功,你最好现在离开。

Oh.

=> 哦。

Off-campus meeting.

=> 校外会议。

It's a pleasure to have you back, Molly.

=> 莫莉,回到你身边很高兴。

You were missed.

=> 你错过了。

Thank you, sir.

=> 谢谢你,先生。

SPARKS: How's he doing? He's ready.

=> SPARKS:他怎么样?他准备好了

[BEEPING] SPARKS: Welcome back, Mr.

=> [BEEPING] SPARKS:欢迎回来,先生。

Yasumoto.

=> 安本。

We found something of an anomaly on the Seraphim.

=> 我们在六翼天使发现了一些异常。

An anomaly? Another solar flare knocked out the communications system.

=> 一个异常?另一个太阳耀斑击倒了通信系统。

- Like Kryger.

=> - 像克里格。

- Yes.

=> - 是的。

But, unlike Kryger, we're missing the security-camera footage for the 13 hours that followed.

=> 但是,与克里格不同的是,我们错过了随后13小时的安全摄像头镜头。

That seems like an unlikely coincidence.

=> 这似乎是不可能的巧合。

Even more so if you know the astronaut involved.

=> 如果你知道涉及的宇航员更是如此。

Molly Woods.

=> 莫莉·伍兹。

She claims she accidentally deleted it.

=> 她声称她不小心将其删除。

You don't believe her? No.

=> 你不相信她?没有。

Why not? Because she doesn't make those kinds of mistakes.

=> 为什么不?因为她没有犯这样的错误。

This could be everything.

=> 这可能是一切。

Stay close.

=> 跟紧。

About that Her husband, John, gave a presentation to your board today, but was denied funding.

=> 关于她的丈夫约翰今天向董事会做了介绍,但被拒绝了资助。

I can only do so much from the ISEA.

=> 我只能从国际原子能机构做这么多事情。

A gesture from you could put us closer to the family.

=> 你的姿态可以让我们更接近家庭。

Might make it easier to keep an eye on her.

=> 可能会更容易保持对她的注意。

This is the last one.

=> 这是最后一个。

[BEEPING] [JOHN CHUCKLES] [BEEPING] COMPUTER: John, you have an incoming call from Yasumoto Corp.

=> [BEEPING] [JOHN CHUCKLES] [BEEPING]电脑:John,你有来自Yasumoto Corp.的来电

Dr.

=> 博士

Woods.

=> 树木。

Hideki Yasumoto.

=> Hideki Yasumoto。

Thanks for coming.

=> 感谢你的到来。

Oh, please.

=> 哦拜托。

It's an honor.

=> 这是一种荣幸。

The honor is all mine.

=> 荣誉是我的全部。

I have a very important mission today, and I think you're just the guy to help me.

=> 今天我有一个非常重要的使命,我想你只是帮助我的人。

What kind of mission? Um It's a search.

=> 什么样的使命?嗯这是一个搜索。

A search for what? I realized that in order to further the goal of Humanichs, to give him a true human experience, he needed to be part of a family unit, to be raised in a home.

=> 搜索什么?我意识到,为了进一步实现Humanichs的目标,给他一个真实的人类经验,他需要成为一个家庭的一部分,在家中养育。

So I brought him into ours.

=> 所以我把他带进了我们的

Heh.

=> 嘿。

My wife and I struggled for years with infertility, and, eventually, we were told we would never be able to have a child.

=> 我和我的妻子多年来一直在不孕不育中挣扎,最后,我们被告知,我们永远不会生孩子。

That can have a profound effect on a marriage.

=> 这会对婚姻产生深远的影响。

As happy as we were, there was something missing.

=> 和我们一样高兴,有一些失踪。

And that was Ethan.

=> 那是Ethan。

So you see Humanichs as a cure for childless couples.

=> 所以你认为Humanichs是无子女夫妇的治疗方法。

Adoption, surrogacy, those are all viable options.

=> 代孕,这些都是可行的选择。

Thank you.

=> 谢谢。

But not everyone is a viable candidate.

=> 但不是每个人都是可行的候选人。

There will always be people with a need for companionship and connection.

=> 总会有人需要陪伴和连接。

If your board had let me finish, I would have told them that filling that void is way more important than building a more empathetic service bar.

=> 如果你的董事会让我完成的话,我会告诉他们,填补这个空白比建立一个更有同情心的服务吧更为重要。

I'm sure you understand that the future you're proposing raises great moral questions.

=> 我相信你明白,你提出的未来提出了很多道德问题。

Yes, but it also raises great possibilities.

=> 是的,但它也提供了很大的可能性。

I agree.

=> 我同意。

Unfortunately, the long-term prospects are too murky for Yasumoto Corporation to invest in at this time.

=> 不幸的是,安盛公司现在投资的长期前景太阴暗了。

The board's decision will have to stand.

=> 董事会的决定将不得不站出来。

We have responsibilities to our shareholders.

=> 我们对股东负有责任。

Of course.

=> 当然。

I fully understand.

=> 我完全理解。

I really just appreciate your time.

=> 我真的很感谢你的时间。

However, as a private citizen, I would not be bound by those same responsibilities.

=> 不过,作为一个公民,我不会受到同样的责任。

How is it? - Good.

=> 怎么样? - 很好。

Do you wanna try? - Okay.

=> 你想尝试吗? - 好的。

That is good.

=> 那很好。

- Wanna try mine? - Sure.

=> - 想试试我的? - 当然。

I like yours better.

=> 我更喜欢你的

Wanna switch? Okay.

=> 想要切换?好的。

MAN: Excuse me, ma'am.

=> 男士:对不起,女士。

- Here you go.

=> - 干得好。

- No, thanks.

=> - 不用了,谢谢。

This one is for you.

=> 这个是给你的。

It's already paid for.

=> 它已经支付了。

- By whom? MAN: Uh He's gone.

=> - 通过谁?男:他走了。

Sorry.

=> 抱歉。

Come on, let's go.

=> 来吧,走吧。

Mom!! You made me drop my ice cream.

=> 妈妈!!你让我放下我的冰淇淋。

Okay.

=> 好的。

Look, have this one.

=> 看,有这个

I don't want that one.

=> 我不想要那个。

I want another one, like this.

=> 我想要另一个,像这样。

Okay, this is the one you chose.

=> 好的,这是你选择的那个。

I don't want it anymore.

=> 我不想要它了。

Let's go.

=> 我们走吧。

- I want another ice cream.

=> - 我要另一个冰淇淋。

- Ethan! We have to go right now.

=> Ethan!我们现在得走了

- No! - Ethan! Ethan! Ethan! Ethan! Ethan! Ethan.

=> - 不! Ethan!阮经天!阮经天!阮经天!阮经天!伊桑。

It was like this when I found it.

=> 当我找到它时就是这样。

Your hair looks really pretty.

=> 你的头发看起来非常漂亮。

I don't know what's going on with him, but he is not the same as when I left here.

=> 我不知道他是怎么回事,但他不像我离开这里的时候一样。

No, he's not.

=> 不,他不是。

He's a year older.

=> 他大一岁。

That is not what I'm talking about.

=> 那不是我说的。

- He's changed.

=> 他变了

- And so have you.

=> - 还有你。

That's called life.

=> 这就是所谓的生活。

That's the consequence of our family being apart for so long.

=> 这是我们家分开了这么久的结果。

It takes time to reconnect.

=> 重新连接需要时间。

And I'm trying.

=> 我正在尝试。

- Are you? - Yes.

=> - 你是? - 是的。

I don't know what's happened, but I've felt it.

=>我不知道发生了什么,但是我感觉到了。

And he's felt it too, ever since you got back.

=> 自从你回来以后,他也感觉到了。

Well, it wasn't that easy before I left here.

=> 好吧,离开这里之前并不那么容易。

Not easy like it was for you.

=> 对你来说并不容易。

We've always seen him differently.

=> 我们总是看到他不同。

- I see him as our son.

=> - 我看他是我们的儿子

- And so do I.

=> - 我也是。

But the way he looked at me today, you should have seen it.

=> 但他今天看我的样子,你应该看到了。

It was almost as if he hated me.

=> 他好像恨我一样。

He doesn't hate you, Molly.

=> 莫莉,他不恨你。

He loves you.

=> 他爱你。

He doesn't love me.

=> 他不爱我。

He executes a series of commands that you've programmed into him.

=> 他执行一系列你编入他的命令。

He approximates a behavior that resembles love.

=> 他近似于一种类似于爱的行为。

But that's not love.

=> 但那不是爱。

I don't know what's going on with you, but you have to figure it out, because that kid is the closest we're ever gonna get to being parents.

=> 我不知道你怎么了,但你必须弄清楚,因为那个孩子是我们最亲近的父母。

I got the funding from Yasumoto.

=> 我从安元获得了资金。

We start immediately.

=> 我们立即开始。

[GASPING] COMPUTER: Camera recording.

=> [摄影]电脑:摄像机录制。

Marcus? Hello? Hello.

=> 马库斯?你好?你好。

You need help? Help.

=> 你需要帮助?帮帮我。

What can I do? Do.

=> 我能做什么?做。

It's okay.

=> 没关系。

It's okay.

=> 没关系。

It's okay.

=> 没关系。

It's okay.

=> 没关系。

It's okay.

=> 没关系。

It's okay.

=> 没关系。

It's okay.

=> 没关系。

JOHN: Molly? I'm sorry about yesterday.

=> 约翰:莫莉?我很抱歉昨天。

[SIGHS] Well, you didn't say anything that wasn't true.

=> 那么,你没有说任何不对的事情。

This opportunity with Yasumoto, it may not be the ideal time, but Molly, if we can make it work We'll make it work.

=> 这与安本的机会,可能不是理想的时间,但莫莉,如果我们能做到这一点,我们将使其工作。

Have I said congratulations? No.

=> 我有说过恭喜吗?没有。

Congratulations.

=> 恭喜。

[MOLLY LAUGHING] LAURIE: Re-entry can be a challenge after this kind of extended mission, especially if there are spouses and children involved.

=> [MOLLY LUCKING] LAURIE:在这种延续的使命之后,特别是如果有配偶和子女参与,重新入境可能是一个挑战。

So the agency would like us to meet for a few sessions.

=> 所以该机构想让我们见面几次。

I want this office to be a sanctuary for you.

=> 我希望这个办公室成为你的避难所。

A place where you can talk about anything and everything.

=> 一个你可以谈论任何事情的地方。

[OVER SPEAKERS] We didn't have this resource in place for your colleague, Dr.

=> [OVER SPEAKERS]我们没有为你的同事设置这个资源,Dr.

Kryger.

=> Kryger。

We should have.

=> 我们本应该。

The agency believes a lack of attention to his mental state was a factor in his suicide.

=> 该机构认为,对他的精神状态缺乏关注是他自杀的一个因素。

I agree.

=> 我同意。

Why don't we begin with your own assessment about where you are in your transition? How are you feeling? MOLLY: Physically? LAURIE: Whatever you'd like to share.

=> 我们为什么不从自己的评估开始,就自己在转型中的位置进行评估?你感觉怎么样? MOLLY:身体?劳里:无论你想分享什么。

Physically.

=> 物理。

Emotionally, mentally.

=> 情感上,精神上。

[COMPUTER BEEPING] Okay.

=> [计算机蜂鸣器]好的。

COMPUTER: Beginning playback.

=> 电脑:开始播放。

[TABLET BEEPING] [TABLET BEEPS] [TABLET BEEPING] Come on.

=> [平板电脑] [平板电脑] [平板电脑]请加油。

Come on.

=> 来吧。

[TABLET BEEPING] [TABLET BEEPING] [TABLET BEEPING] [BLEEPING] [BEEPING] [PANTING] [CHIMES RINGING] Harmon? It's me.

=> [平板电脑] [平板电脑] [平板电脑] [睡觉] [睡觉] [睡觉] [电话铃声]哈蒙?是我。

I'm real.

=> 我是真的。

It's not like on the Seraphim.

=> 这不像在六翼天使。

You're not hallucinating.

=> 你不是幻觉。

Everybody thinks you're dead.

=> 大家都以为你死了

I shouldn't have come here.

=> 我不应该来这里

Harmon.

=> 哈蒙。

Talk to me.

=> 跟我说话。

- What happened? JOHN: Molly? - Dinner's ready.

=> - 发生了什么?约翰:莫莉? - 晚餐准备好了。

- I'll find you.

=> - 我会找到你。

Until then, be careful.

=> 在此之前,要小心。

- Don't trust them.

=> - 不要相信他们。

- Who? HARMON: Anybody.

=> - 谁?哈蒙:任何人。

Anybody.

=> 任何人。

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页