小公主品格(小公主成长史-)

No dinner yet, Puss?,我来为大家讲解一下关于小公主品格?跟着小编一起来看一看吧!

小公主品格(小公主成长史-)

小公主品格

No dinner yet, Puss?

还是没有晚餐吗,普斯?

Excuse me.

打扰一下。

More washing.

更多要洗的衣服。

Oh, washing washing. - Hello.

哦,洗衣服,洗衣服。-你好。

Have you come to help?

你是来帮忙的吗?

Maid is too upset to work.

女仆太沮丧了,无法工作。

Puss hasn't eaten.

普斯还没吃饭。

No one has eaten, Poppet.

大家都没吃饭,宝贝。

I know.

我知道。

Chef, can I use some tin foil?

大厨,我可以用点锡纸吗?

Do not use all my foil.

别把我的锡纸都用完了。

I need it for my roast beef.

我的烤牛肉还需要它。

I'm making a tiara.

我要做个王冠。

Oh, I see.

哦,我明白了。

Well in that case, you must use as much as you want.

在这种情况下,你想用多少就用多少。

I made this for you.

我为你做了这个。

Well, aren't you the sweetest thing?

哦,你真是太贴心了。

That is the most lovely present anyone has ever given me.

这是别人给我的最可爱的礼物。

You are too kind.

你太好了。

Try it on.

试戴看看吧。

Mirror.

镜子。

Wow, I look quite a picture, though I say so myself.

哇,我看起来很美,尽管这是我自己说的。

Oh, dear.

哦,亲爱的。

Oh, dear. - Oh, that's too bad.

哦,亲爱的。-哦,太糟糕了。

Well never mind.

嗯,没关系。

It's the thought that counts.

重要的是心意。

Oh, do come to the dance.

哦,请一定要来舞会。

You look lovely just as you are.

你现在看起来很可爱。

Oh, what a lovely thing to say.

哦,这话真贴心。

I couldn't think of it.

我无法想象。

You go without me.

你自己去吧。

My tiara.

我的王冠。

Oh, well, back to the laundry.

哦,好吧,回去洗衣服吧。

Oh, it was worth a try.

哦,至少值得一试。

No.

不是的。

......

......

Didn't she like your tiara?

她不喜欢你的王冠吗?

It broke.

它坏了。

Oh, dear.

哦,天呐。

I've spoiled things and I can't make it better.

我把事情搞砸了,我没法让事情好转。

I wish I'd told her.

我希望我能把实话告诉她。

You could tell her now.

你现在就可以告诉她。

She won't like me anymore.

她不会再喜欢我了。

Is that what you're frightened of?

这就是你所害怕的吗?

Yes.

是的。

No more laundry, please.

不想在洗衣服了,摆脱。

Scruff, no.

斯卡夫,不。

No more dirty washing.

别再把东西弄脏了。

Naughty dog.

顽皮的狗。

What's this?

这是什么?

Good dog.

好狗狗。

Come here.

过来这里。

......

......

Princess, look at you.

公主,看看你。

I've got it.

我找到了。

I've got it.

我找到了。

I've got the tiara.

我找到王冠了。

Really?

真的吗?

It's all my fault.

都是我的错。

Scruff found it but it was lost and it was so shiny and sparkly.

斯卡夫找到了它,但它不见了,它是如此闪亮。

And I tried to put it back, but Scruff wouldn't let me.

我想把它放回去,但是斯卡夫不让。

And then it bounced off Admiral's head.

然后它从上将的头上反弹回来。

And now it's all spoilt.

现在都被弄脏了。

What did she say?

她说什么了?

Something about Admiral having it on his head.

关于上将头上有它的事情。

I took it and I didn't give it back and I'm very very sorry.

我拿走了它,但是没有还回去,我非常抱歉。

Well well, you are brave to tell me.

好吧,你能告诉我,这真勇敢。

Am I?

是吗?

I'm very glad you gave it back.

我很高兴你把它还给我。

All it needs is a good wash be good as new.

它只需要好好洗一洗就能像新的一样。

Look at your dress though, if I didn't have enough to do.

看看你的衣服,好像我要做的是还不够多似的。

What are you more waiting for?

你还在等什么?

It's suppertime.

晚饭时间到了。

What a picture. You're looking very lovely.

真美。你看起来很可爱。

Wow. Doesn't she look lovely?

哇。她看起来可爱,不是吗?

See? Good as new.

看到了吗?像新的一样。

It looks lovely and sparkly.

它看起来很可爱,闪闪发光。

You can borrow it anytime.

你可以随时来借。

Just don't forget to ask.

但是要先说一声。

Ready, Maid?

准备好了吗,女仆?

The door, Prime Minister?

门,首相?

Allow me.

我来开。

Here we go.

我们走吧。

Isn't this exciting?

这真是令人兴奋。

Don't lose your tiara.

别把你的王冠弄丢了。

Take this maid to the ball.

带我去舞会吧。

Hold on to your tiaras.

看好你的王冠。

Have fun. - Bye.

玩得开心。-再见。

Enjoy the ball.

享受舞会。

Cheerio.

再见。

Cheerio.

再见。

Puss.

普斯。

What are you like?

瞧瞧你自己。

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页