美剧格林周边(美剧格林)

[美剧] 格林/Grimm 全集第1季第1集剧本完整版

美剧格林周边(美剧格林)(1)

剧本 台词 字幕 笔记 中英文对照 纯英文 学英语 文本 PDF 文档 电子版 纸质版

顾名思义,《格林》根据著名的《格林童话》改编,但两者完全不是一回事。

还记得你小时候读过的那些童话故事吗?《灰姑娘》、《白雪公主》、《小红帽》、《睡美人》、《糖果屋》、《青蛙王子》……那些根本不是童话!它们是智者的警告。

警察Nick Burkhardt(David Guintoli扮演)刚刚被晋升为命案侦探,正准备在新的工作岗位上大展拳脚,可是他开始见到一些根本不能用言语来解释的[展开全文]

顾名思义,《格林》根据著名的《格林童话》改编,但两者完全不是一回事。

还记得你小时候读过的那些童话故事吗?《灰姑娘》、《白雪公主》、《小红帽》、《睡美人》、《糖果屋》、《青蛙王子》……那些根本不是童话!它们是智者的警告。

警察Nick Burkhardt(David Guintoli扮演)刚刚被晋升为命案侦探,正准备在新的工作岗位上大展拳脚,可是他开始见到一些根本不能用言语来解释的可怕景象。Nick的姑姑Marie(Kate Burton客座演出,《实习医生格蕾》)向Nick透露了一个惊天秘密,Nick的生活从此改变。Marie称Burkhardt家族的祖先曾隶属于一个猎人集团,他们的统一代号为「格林」。这个世界中存在大量的超自然生物,它们试图侵占世界、毁灭人类,而「格林」的任务就是阻止它们的阴谋。

当Nick对家族背景有了更多了解后,越来越意识到自己对「格林」的义务责无旁贷。格林兄弟是假的,但格林童话是真的--这个新发现不仅会影响Nick的命运,也将影响人类的命运。

Bitsie Tulloch扮演Nick的同居女友Juliette Lambert。来自《越狱》、《陌客》和《非凡家庭》的Reggie Lee扮演Nick的上级Blaknikoff警官。来自《林肯岗》和《问诊》的Russell Hornsby扮演Nick的警察搭档Hank Green。来自《卡布里卡》的Sasha Roiz扮演警队队长Ericson。来自《越狱》的Silas Weir Mitchell扮演已洗心革面、改邪归正的狼人Eddy Monroe,他将帮助Nick对付其他「童话生物」。Kate Burton参与演出。

该剧由《天使调查团》(Angel)的一对制片组合Jim Kouf、David Greenwalt打造

【剧本】:

(POP MUSIC PLAYING ON HEADPHONES) (GROWLING) (WOMAN SHRIEKING) (CREATURE ROARING) (MUSIC CONTINUES PLAYING ON HEADPHONES) Hank, what are you doing? Testing out the new equipment and getting a picture of you while you're still young and innocent.

=>(POP音乐在耳机上播放)(成长)(女人SHIRIEKING)(创造咆哮)(音乐继续在耳机上播放)汉克,你在做什么?在你还年轻,无辜的时候,测试一下新设备,看看你的照片。

Oh, well, I am getting married once, not four times.

=> 哦,我结婚一次,而不是四次。

Oh, you're a "happily ever after" guy? Yeah.

=> 噢,你是一个“快乐的人”?是啊。

(WOMAN LAUGHS) Detective, what are you looking at? You just bought a ring.

=> (WOMAN LAUGHS)侦探,你在看什么?你刚买了一个戒指。

That's not what I'm looking at.

=> 这不是我正在看的。

Come on, don't ruin it for me.

=> 来吧,不要为了我而毁了它。

Now, she wears Armani, makes low six figures, drives a BMW and is falling for a senior partner at her law firm.

=> 现在,她穿着阿玛尼(Armani),打出六位数字,驾驶一辆宝马,正在为她的律师事务所的高级合伙人而堕落。

Nothing but trouble, Hank.

=> 只有麻烦,汉克。

Why can't you just look at her ass like the rest of us? I can't.

=> 为什么你不能像我们其他人一样看着她的屁股呢?我不能。

Come on, Nick, we have a call.

=> 来吧,尼克,我们打个电话。

(SNARLING) The hiker flagged me down.

=> (SNARLING)徒步旅行者标志着我失望。

He came through the ravine, said he saw something pretty bad.

=> 他走过山沟,说他看到一些非常糟糕的东西。

I didn't know what he was talking about, until he showed me this.

=> 我不知道他在说什么,直到他给我看。

(FLIES BUZZING) The rest of her is off trail.

=> (FLIES BUZZING)她的其余部分是脱轨。

How do you know it's a "her"? Because of this.

=> 你怎么知道这是一个“她”?因为这个。

HANK: Woman's Nike.

=> HANK:女人的耐克。

What kind of animal could do this? Normally, we'd be able to tell by the tracks, a bear, cougar, wolf Well, which one is it? That's where this gets interesting.

=> 什么样的动物可以做到这一点?通常情况下,我们可以通过轨迹,熊,美洲狮,狼来分辨出来,哪一个呢?这就是有趣的地方。

This is the only track we found.

=> 这是我们发现的唯一的轨道。

Hey, we got a boot print down here.

=> 嘿,我们在这里得到了一个启动画面。

We're going to need a cast.

=> 我们将需要一个演员。

MAN: Right away.

=> MAN:马上

DNA will tell us if this is your case or ours.

=> DNA会告诉我们,如果这是你的情况或我们的。

This sounds like what happened a month ago at Munson Creek Falls.

=> 这听起来像一个月前在曼森溪瀑布发生的事情。

Same deal.

=> 同样的交易。

Hiker and a bobcat.

=> 徒步旅行者和山猫。

But the bobcat wasn't wearing boots.

=> 但山猫没有穿靴子。

Do you hear something? (MUSIC PLAYING ON HEADPHONES) What? Music.

=> 你听到什么了吗? (在耳机上播放音乐)什么?音乐。

Hank, we got an iPod over here.

=> 汉克,我们在这里得到了一个iPod。

HANK: What's the song? Sweet Dreams.

=> HANK:这首歌是什么?甜蜜的梦。

Eurythmics.

=> 艺术体操。

One of their better.

=> 其中一个更好。

Sweet dreams are made of these Who am I to disagree I didn't know you couldn't sing.

=> 美梦是由这些谁我不同意我不知道你不能唱歌。

Until we get the DNA results, I'll run a database on violent predators in the area.

=> 在获得DNA结果之前,我将运行一个关于该地区猛烈掠食者的数据库。

We better search beyond the metro.

=> 我们更好的搜索超越地铁。

Absolutely.

=> 绝对。

We should also take another look at that Munson Creek Falls' attack.

=> 我们还应该再看看曼逊溪瀑布的袭击。

You'll be busy.

=> 你会很忙。

I'll take the iPod down for prints.

=> 我会拿下iPod打印。

Be back in a minute.

=> 回来一分钟

(SNARLING) Whoa! Sorry, Nick, guess I should have worn my airbag today.

=> (SNARLING)哇!对不起,尼克,猜猜我今天应该穿我的安全气囊了。

We've got 23 known predators within five square miles of the crime scene.

=> 在犯罪现场五平方英里范围内有23名知名的掠夺者。

None of them rise to the kind of violence we saw out there this morning.

=> 他们中没有一个出现在我们今天早上在那里看到的那种暴力。

Just got a hit on a missing person.

=> 刚刚遇到一个失踪的人。

University student went out jogging this morning and never came back.

=> 大学生今天早上出去跑步,从不回来。

She left at 7:30 this morning and I'm a little freaked out because she's always back by 8:30.

=> 她今天早上七点半离开,我有点吓坏了,因为她总是早上八点半回来。

Do you have a photo of her? On my iPhone.

=> 你有她的照片吗?在我的iPhone上

Do you know what kind of running shoes she was wearing? Uh, pink Nikes.

=> 你知道她穿什么样的跑鞋吗?恩,粉红色的尼克斯。

NICK: Hard to believe that's the girl we saw this morning.

=> 尼克:很难相信这是我们今天早上看到的那个女孩。

Sylvie Oster.

=> Sylvie Oster。

Positive ID.

=> 积极的ID。

Well, at least we know who she is.

=> 那么,至少我们知道她是谁。

Man, what a way to go.

=> 男人,怎么走

Just hope it happened fast.

=> 只是希望它发生得很快。

Man, let's get the hell out of here.

=> 男人,让我们从这里出去。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

It's been a long day.

=> 这是漫长的一天。

Big night.

=> 重要的夜晚。

Don't blow it, Romeo.

=> 不要吹,罗密欧。

(LAUGHS) (DOG BARKING IN DISTANCE) (DOG WHIMPERING) Juliette? Aunt Marie, when did you get here? Hey, she was here when I got home.

=> (笑)(DOG BARKING IN DISTANCE)(DOG WHIMPERING)朱丽叶?玛丽婶婶你什么时候来的嘿,她回到家的时候在这里。

Sorry for the short notice.

=> 对不起,很短的通知。

What, you didn't know she was coming? I meant to call.

=> 什么,你不知道她来了吗?我打算打电话。

Sometimes I mean to do something and I assume I usually have.

=> 有时我的意思是做一些事情,我认为我通常有。

Well, how are you doing? ls everything okay? Not as okay as I used to be.

=> 那么,你最近怎么样?一切都好吗?不像以前那样好。

She was telling me some pretty funny stories about when you were little.

=> 她在告诉我一些关于你什么时候小的有趣的故事。

Dead frog in the microwave? JULIETTE: Among others.

=> 死在微波炉里的青蛙?朱丽叶:其中包括。

Come and give us a hug.

=> 来,给我们一个拥抱。

(WHISPERING) We need to talk.

=> (WHISPERING)我们需要谈谈。

How bad is it? Two months, two weeks, two days.

=> 它有多糟糕?两个月,两个星期,两天。

Nobody knows.

=> 没人知道。

But there are so many things I have to tell you.

=> 但是我有很多事情要告诉你。

Why didn't you come here sooner? I couldn't.

=> 你为什么不早点来这里?我不能。

Why? Just listen to me, there are things you don't know, things about your family.

=> 为什么?只是听我说,有些事情你不知道,关于你的家庭的事情。

My family? You're my family.

=> 我的家庭?你是我的家人

Have you been seeing strange things? Things that you can't explain? Oh, I knew it.

=> 你有没有看到奇怪的东西?你无法解释的事情?哦,我知道了。

This is all happening so much faster than I thought it would.

=> 这一切都比我想象的要快得多。

When it happened to me, it knocked me on my ass.

=> 当它发生在我身上的时候,它把我撞倒在我的屁股上。

I couldn't move for a week.

=> 我不能动了一个星期。

What are you talking about? The misfortune of our family is already passing to you.

=> 你在说什么?我们家的不幸已经传给你了。

I'm so sorry.

=> 我很抱歉。

I know you love Juliette, but you have to end it and never see her again.

=> 我知道你爱朱丽叶,但你必须结束它,永远不要再见到她。

It's just too dangerous.

=> 这太危险了

What? Oh, my God, he's here.

=> 什么?哦,我的上帝,他在这里。

Who? Hulda.

=> 谁?胡尔达。

(GROWLING) (GRUNTING) (ROARING IN PAIN) (GUNSHOT) (PANTING) Did you kill him? Yes.

=> (GROWLING)(GRUNTING)(在痛苦中咆哮)(GUNSHOT)(PANTING)你杀了他吗?是。

I thought I lost him.

=> 我以为我失去了他。

They're after me.

=> 他们在我之后。

Never lose this.

=> 永远不要失去这个

Guard it with your life.

=> 用你的生命守护它。

They'll be looking for it.

=> 他们会找的。

Nick, your parents didn't die in a crash.

=> 尼克,你的父母没有死亡。

They were killed.

=> 他们遇害了

What? I didn't see what happened.

=> 什么?我没有看到发生了什么事。

I just heard gunshots and called 911.

=> 我刚刚听到枪声,叫911。

lt happened so fast.

=> 发生得如此之快

He came out of nowhere.

=> 他从哪里冒出来的。

He had that thing in his hand.

=> 他手里拿着那东西。

He went right for her, Hank.

=> 汉克,他去找她了。

I had no choice.

=> 我没有选择。

Take it easy.

=> 别紧张。

You go to the hospital.

=> 你去医院

I'll handle this.

=> 我会处理这个。

She said she knew him.

=> 她说她认识他

That his name was Hulda.

=> 他的名字是赫尔达。

I'll run his prints.

=> 我会运行他的打印。

Do you want me to come with you? No, I'll be home as soon as I can.

=> 你想让我和你一起去吗?不,我会尽快回家。

Okay.

=> 好的。

Love you.

=> 爱你。

Mr.

=> 先生。

Burkhardt? She's conscious now.

=> 布克哈特?她现在有意识

You saw him didn't you? You saw who Hulda really was.

=> 你看到他不是吗?你看到了赫尔达真的是谁

I don't know what I saw, or how you did that.

=> 我不知道我看到了什么,或者你是如何做到的。

When they lose control, they can't hide and we see them for what they really are.

=>当他们失去控制,他们不能隐藏,我们看到他们真正的。

Look, you need some rest.

=> 看,你需要休息一下。

This is no fairytale.

=> 这不是童话故事。

The stories are real.

=> 故事是真实的。

What they wrote about really happened.

=> 他们写的真的发生了。

You are one of the last Grimms.

=> 你是最后的格林姆之一。

I know it's a lot.

=> 我知道这很多。

And I wish I had more time, but everything's in my trailer.

=> 我希望我有更多的时间,但一切都在我的预告片。

Sweetie, there's so much you still don't know.

=> 亲爱的,有这么多你还不知道。

Look, what you said about my parents You're vulnerable now.

=> 看,你对我的父母说什么你现在很脆弱。

You need to be careful.

=> 你需要小心。

Don't ever lose what I gave to you.

=> 永远不要失去我给你的东西。

I'm sorry, Mr.

=> 对不起,先生

Burkhardt, you can see her again tomorrow.

=> 伯克哈特,你明天再见到她。

Hey, Nick.

=> 嘿,尼克。

You get that translated? Yeah.

=> 你得到翻译?是啊。

lt means Reapers of the Grimms.

=> 这意味着Grimms的收割者。

That fits your buddy, Hulda.

=> 那适合你的哥们,赫尔达。

Wait till you hear what I got on him.

=> 等到你听到我的话。

Hulda was from Boise, Idaho, where he worked as an accountant, but his prints came back as a Mr.

=> 赫尔达来自爱达荷州的博伊西,在那里他担任会计师,但他的版画作为一个先生回来了。

Lindon from Chicago, wanted for assault, rape and murder.

=> 来自芝加哥的林登,想要殴打,强奸和谋杀。

There's also warrants matching those prints in Florida and Alabama.

=> 在佛罗里达州和阿拉巴马州,还有与这些印刷品相匹配的认股权证。

He was wanted for assault, rape and murder? Don't let the comb-over throw you.

=> 他因为殴打,强奸和谋杀而被通缉?不要让梳子把你扔掉。

This was a bad guy.

=> 这是一个坏人。

Hey, Nick, Captain wants to see you.

=> 嘿,尼克,船长想见你。

What's he want? Guess you'll find out.

=> 他想要什么?猜猜你会发现。

If you had to shoot somebody, you sure picked the right guy.

=> 如果你不得不拍摄一些人,你确定选择了合适的人。

How you doing? You holding up? Yes, sir.

=> 你好吗?你举起来了?是的先生。

First shooting is no small thing.

=> 首先射击是不小的事情。

You'll be required to see the police psychologist.

=> 你将被要求看警察心理学家。

Yes, sir.

=> 是的先生。

Make sure you do.

=> 确保你做到了。

And get some rest.

=> 好好休息一下

(GROWLS) (GASPS) (DOOR SQUEAKING) (FLOORBOARD CREAKING) (GASPS) How long have you been down here? I couldn't sleep.

=> (GROWLS)(GASPS)(门吱吱作响)(地板吱吱作响)(GASPS)你在这里呆了多久?我睡不着

What is all this? I don't know.

=> 这是什么?我不知道。

I'll deal with it later.

=> 我稍后再处理。

Sorry.

=> 抱歉。

Let's go back to bed.

=> 我们回去睡觉吧。

How long did you live with Marie? She was my mother from the time I was 12.

=> 你和玛丽住了多久?她是我12岁那年的母亲。

After your parents died? Yeah.

=> 你父母死后是啊。

You didn't live in that trailer, did you? I didn't know she had it.

=> 你没有住在那个拖车里,是吗?我不知道她有。

(CAT YOWLING) I think it was just a cat.

=> (CAT YOWLING)我认为这只是一只猫。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

(CREATURE SNARLING) This is what we're looking for.

=> (CREATURE SNARLING)这是我们正在寻找的。

If this is an exact match of the boot prints, it's going to be very helpful.

=> 如果这是一个完全匹配的启动打印,这将是非常有帮助的。

Thanks.

=> 谢谢。

Take a look at the lab reports.

=> 看看实验报告。

DNA of the attacker is inconclusive.

=> 攻击者的DNA是不确定的。

Still don't know if we're looking for a man or a beast.

=> 仍然不知道我们是否在寻找一个男人或一个野兽。

Well, we got a lead if it wears boots.

=> 那么,如果穿靴子,我们就领先了。

Based on the plaster casts, this is the boot we're looking for.

=> 基于石膏模型,这是我们正在寻找的靴子。

She's in a deep coma.

=> 她昏迷不醒。

There was a sudden spike in the EKG this morning, but I don't have anything definitive to tell you yet.

=> 今天早上EKG突然爆发了,但我还没有任何明确的告诉你。

Will she come out of this? Well, all we can do is wait.

=> 她会出来吗?那么,我们所能做的只是等待。

Did you know about the scars? What scars? A lot of them look like knife wounds.

=> 你知道疤痕吗?什么伤疤?他们中的很多人看起来像刀伤。

They're all over her body.

=> 他们全身都是她的身体。

What line of work was she in? She was a librarian.

=> 她在做什么工作?她是一名图书管理员。

(CELL PHONE RINGING) Yeah? On my way.

=> (手机铃声)是啊?在路上。

(INDISTINCT) (SOBBING) I don't understand.

=> (INDISTINCT)(灌篮)我不明白。

She was supposed to go straight there from school.

=> 她应该从学校直接去那里。

She never showed up.

=> 她从来没有出现过。

I looked all over the neighborhood, then I came right here.

=> 我看了看附近的所有地方,然后我来到了这里。

Will you take care of them, please? Yeah, I got it.

=> 你会照顾他们吗?是的,我明白了。

What do we know? Little girl on the way to her grandfather's house, never showed up.

=> 我们知道什么?在去祖父家的路上,小女孩从未出现过。

That's him.

=> 那是他。

The guy with the beard.

=> 胡子的家伙。

Do we know he's clean? No.

=> 我们知道他是干净的吗?没有。

We're looking into that.

=> 我们正在调查。

This is the best photo they had.

=> 这是他们最好的照片。

We don't know what we got here.

=> 我们不知道我们在这里得到什么。

Relative, ransom or pedophile and the clock is ticking.

=> 相对的,赎金或恋童癖和时钟滴答作响。

We split into teams, section off the path she would have taken from school.

=> 我们分成几组,分开她从学校上学的道路。

It's a mile and a half from the school to the house.

=> 这是从学校到房子一英里半。

When last seen, she was wearing purple leggings and a red sweatshirt.

=> 上次看到的时候,她穿着紫色的紧身裤和一件红色的运动衫。

Make sure you have a copy of the photo and the map.

=> 确保你有一张照片和地图的副本。

You all know your section so let's get out there and find her.

=> 你们都知道你们的部门,让我们出去找到她。

Captain.

=> 队长。

Yeah? When the university student was attacked, she was wearing a red sweatshirt.

=> 是吗?当大学生遭到袭击时,她穿着一件红色的运动衫。

The girl who was torn to pieces? Yeah.

=> 被撕碎的女孩?是啊。

Well, let's hope it's not the same guy.

=> 那么,让我们希望这不是同一个人。

She's supposed to cross Hunter Lane right there and then go around the park to Hildabrand.

=> 她应该穿过Hunter Lane,然后绕着公园去Hildabrand。

The old man's house is on the other side of the park, right? Right.

=> 老人的房子在公园的另一边,对吗?对。

4753 Hildabrand Road, directly across from here.

=> 4753 Hildabrand路,从这里直接对面。

When I was a kid, I wouldn't have gone all the way around the park.

=> 当我还是一个孩子的时候,我不会一直在公园四处走动。

Well, her mother was very specific about the route.

=> 那么,她的母亲是非常具体的路线。

Yeah, right.

=> 对,对。

Kids always do what their moms tell them to do.

=> 孩子们总是做他们的妈妈告诉他们要做的事情。

I know I did.

=> 我知道我做到了。

Come on, Nick.

=> 来吧,尼克。

I'll take this trail.

=> 我会走这条路。

MARIE: You need to be careful.

=> 玛丽:你需要小心。

You're vulnerable now.

=> 你现在很脆弱。

This isn't a fairytale.

=> 这不是童话故事。

Nick, I got something here! Robin Howell.

=> 尼克,我在这里得到了一些东西罗宾豪威尔。

She must have been grabbed somewhere in this area.

=> 她一定是被抓到了这个地方的某个地方。

Be careful where you step.

=> 小心你的脚步。

We got a crime scene in Berkeley Park.

=> 我们在伯克利公园有一个犯罪现场。

Yeah, off Hildabrand.

=> 是的,离开Hildabrand。

NICK: Hank, we got boot prints over here, same kind! He took her this way! (BELL RINGS) (SNARLING) Hank, I got him! Where is she? Where is she? (SIREN WAILS) (INDISTINCT TALKING ON POLICE RADIO) Look, I know she's in here somewhere.

=> 尼克:汉克,我们在这里得到了引导印刷品,同样的!他以这样的方式带走了她! (铃声)(SNARLING)汉克,我找到了他!她在哪?她在哪? (SIREN WAILS)(INDISTINCT谈到警察电台)看,我知道她在这里的某个地方。

If you got another place to look, we'll look.

=> 如果你有另一个地方看,我们会看看。

But we've torn this place apart.

=> 但是我们把这个地方分开了。

What are we doing here? If she's not in there, he's got her someplace else.

=> 我们在这里做什么?如果她不在那里,他会找到她的地方。

What do you see in this guy we don't? He's got no priors.

=> 你在这个家伙中看到了什么?他没有先例。

He's clean.

=> 他很干净。

He fits the profile.

=> 他适合个人资料。

He's a loner, he's never been married, he lives across the street from the park.

=> 他是一个孤独者,他从未结过婚,他住在公园对面。

That's not going to get him into a court unless he sues our ass.

=> 除非他起诉我们的屁股,否则不会让他上法庭。

Come on.

=>来吧。

Let's grab a brew.

=> 我们来拿一杯啤酒

And by the way, you're paying for that window.

=> 顺便说一下,你正在为这个窗口付钱。

You know I've never seen one of you before.

=> 你知道我从来没有见过你之前的一个。

I heard about you guys all my life.

=> 我一辈子都听说过你们

Never thought I'd see one up close.

=> 从来没有想过我会看到一个关闭。

A Grimm.

=> 格林兄弟

(CHUCKLES) What do you know? You know about me? Are you kidding? My folks used to tell me stories about you guys.

=> (CHUCKLES)你知道什么?你知道我吗?你在开玩笑吗?我的家人曾经告诉我有关你们的故事。

Scared the hell out of me when I was a kid.

=> 小时候吓到我了。

How long you been at this? You seem kind of new.

=> 你在这个多久了?你看起来很新鲜

Who are you? Wow, you are new at this.

=> 你是谁?哇,你是新来的。

What? Someone in your family just die? My aunt's in a coma.

=> 什么?你家里有人死了?我的阿姨正处于昏迷状态。

Ah, that explains it.

=> 啊,这就解释了。

What's her name? Marie Kesler.

=> 她叫什么名字?玛丽·凯斯勒

Oh, yeah, I heard of her.

=> 哦,是的,我听说过她。

Look, I don't want any more trouble, okay? I'm not that kind of Blutbad.

=> 看,我不想再有麻烦了,好吗?我不是那种Blutbad。

I don't kill anymore.

=> 我不杀了

I haven't in years.

=> 我没有多少年。

Wait, what did you say you were? Blutbad.

=> 等等,你说你是什么? Blutbad。

Vulgarized by your ancestors as the big bad wolf.

=> 被你的祖先粗俗化为大灰狼。

What, did you just get the books tonight? You know about the books.

=> 什么,你今天晚上拿到书了吗?你知道这些书。

Of course I know about the books.

=> 我当然知道这些书。

We all know about the books.

=> 我们都知道这些书。

You people started profiling us over 200 years ago.

=> 你们在200多年前开始对我们进行剖析。

But as you can see I am not that big, and I am done with the bad thing.

=> 但是,正如你所看到的,我并没有那么大,而我却做了坏事。

Well, how do you How do I stay good? Through a strict regimen of diet, drugs and Pilates.

=> 那么,你如何保持良好?通过饮食,药物和普拉提严格的方案。

I'm a reformed Blutbad.

=> 我是一个改革的Blutbad。

A Wieder Blutbad.

=> Wieder Blutbad。

It's a different church altogether.

=> 这是一个完全不同的教会。

Wait, you guys go to church? Sure.

=> 等等,你们去教堂?当然。

Don't you? Then what she said is really happening to me.

=> 你不是吗?那么她所说的是真的发生在我身上。

I have to stop it.

=> 我必须阻止它。

How do I stop it? "Stop it?" You can't stop it.

=> 我如何阻止它? “停下来?”你不能阻止它。

It's who you are.

=> 这是你是谁。

So if you just got into this, you must be seeing some pretty strange things.

=> 所以,如果你刚刚进入这一点,你一定会看到一些非常奇怪的事情。

Yeah, I am.

=> 对我是。

I guess that's why you're here.

=> 我想这就是你来这里的原因。

No, I'm here because of the little girl.

=> 不,我在这里是因为那个小女孩。

Still haven't found her yet? No, we haven't.

=> 还没有找到她呢?不,我们没有。

Ah! Look at this.

=> 啊!看这个。

You know where she is.

=> 你知道她在哪里

Of course, I don't know where she is.

=> 当然,我不知道她在哪里。

Did I not just tell you about my strict regimen? So, how many of you Blutbads are there? First off, the plural is Blutbaden.

=> 我不只是告诉你我严格的方案吗?那么,你们有多少个Blutbads?首先,复数是Blutbaden。

And I don't know.

=> 而我不知道。

We don't socialize much.

=> 我们没有太多社交。

Bad things happen when we get into a pack, especially when we see red.

=> 当我们进入一个包装,特别是当我们看到红色时,会发生坏事。

So all those things I've been seeing We're not things.

=> 所以我所看到的所有事情我们不是事物。

Look, I'm a clockmaker for God's sake.

=> 瞧,我是上帝的钟表匠。

I don't go around abducting little girls.

=> 我不会绑架小女孩。

Okay, then tonight, in the backyard, you were marking your territory.

=> 好,那么今天晚上,在后院,你正在标记你的领土。

I wasn't pissing on my fence for kicks.

=> 我不是在踢我的篱笆。

Then there are more of you around here.

=> 那么这里还有更多的人

Look, you may not know where she is.

=> 看,你可能不知道她在哪里。

But you've got a pretty good idea who's got her.

=> 但是你知道谁有她。

I don't bother the other Blutbaden, they don't bother me.

=> 我不打扰其他Blutbaden,他们不打扰我。

Well, guess what, pal, I'm not a Blutbaden, I'm a cop, and if you know who's got her, you had better tell me right now.

=> 那么,猜猜怎样,朋友,我不是一个Blutbaden,我是一个警察,如果你知道谁得到了她,你现在最好告诉我。

Please don't threaten me.

=> 请不要威胁我。

I want to know who's got her.

=> 我想知道谁是她的。

(ROBIN CRYING) (ROBIN SOBBING) Don't be afraid.

=> (ROBIN CRYING)(ROBIN SORBING)不要害怕。

Do you like it? It's all yours.

=> 你喜欢它吗?全是你的。

I just want to go home.

=> 我只是想回家。

You are home.

=> 你到家了。

What do you say we hang this up? (BREATHING HEAVILY) (HUMMING POP SONG) Do you want a chicken pot pie? (DOOR SLAMS SHUT) I really think I should drive.

=> 你说什么我们挂这个? (呼吸重型)(哼唱POP歌曲)你想要一个鸡肉馅饼吗? (DOAL SLAMS SHUT)我真的觉得我应该开车。

No, I'm good.

=> 不,我很好。

If this is the same Blutbad that killed that woman in the woods Well, assuming he fed yesterday, he'll be good for a week, maybe 10 days, tops.

=> 如果这是在树林里杀死那个女人的Blutbad,那么假设他昨天吃饱了,他可能会有一个星期,也许是10天的时间。

He'll just use the time to fatten her up.

=> 他只会用时间让她胖起来。

Oh! I got a hit.

=> 哦!我受到了打击

We're close.

=> 我们很近

Did you really smell him? Dude, you have no idea.

=> 你真的闻到他了吗?老兄,你不知道。

Okay, this is as far as we drive.

=> 好的,这就是我们开车。

He's over there? Oh, he's real close.

=> 他在那边?哦,他真的很接近。

What's that? Wolfsbane.

=> 那是什么?狼毒。

So he won't scent us.

=> 所以他不会闻到我们的

You're kidding me, right? Not if you want to stay alive.

=> 你在开玩笑吧?不,如果你想活下去。

What are you doing? You said he was over there.

=> 你在做什么?你说他在那边

Why don't you just call him, tell him you're coming? This way.

=> 你为什么不给他打电话,告诉他你要来?这条路。

Isn't this what the bridge is for? (GROANING) Sorry.

=> 这不是桥梁是什么? (GROANING)对不起。

Do I need something like silver bullets? What are you, an idiot? That's his place.

=> 我需要银弹吗?你是个白痴?那是他的地方。

What's happening? (PANTING) I can't guarantee what'll happen if I go any closer.

=> 发生了什么? (PANTING)如果我走得更近,我不能保证会发生什么。

It's too dangerous.

=> 太危险了

I might be on your side.

=> 我可能会在你身边。

I might be on his side.

=> 我可能会站在他的一边。

I might even go after the girl.

=> 我甚至可能会追女孩。

I'm sorry.

=> 对不起。

But there's nothing more I can do.

=> 但是我无能为力

I'm out of here.

=> 我离开这里

(RINGING) What? I found her.

=> (RINGING)什么?我找到了她。

(SNIFFING) (KNOCKING) I want to go home.

=> (嗅)(敲响)我想回家。

I told you, you are home! Where is he? He's in a house on the other side of this stream.

=> 我告诉过你,你在家!他在哪里?他在这条小溪的另一边的房子里。

But you have to put some of this on first.

=> 但是你必须先把这些放在一边。

What the hell are you doing? So he doesn't smell us.

=> 你到底在做什么?所以他不闻我们。

We're not hunting deer.

=> 我们不打猎鹿。

Where's backup? You're the only one I called.

=> 备份在哪里?你是我唯一的一个电话。

What? I already cried wolf once.

=> 什么?我已经哭了一次狼。

Do you think they're going to believe me? Come on.

=> 你认为他们会相信我吗?来吧。

How'd you find this place? Uh, the boots.

=> 你怎么找到这个地方?呃靴子

I couldn't sleep, I started looking at addresses.

=> 我无法入睡,我开始看地址。

This is one of them.

=> 这是其中之一。

What's his name? Who? The guy we're looking for.

=> 他的名字是什么?谁?我们正在寻找的人。

Uh, I forgot.

=> 呃,我忘了。

Oh.

=> 哦。

You do know there's a bridge, right? Man! You better be right this time, buddy.

=> 你知道有一座桥,对吧?人!哥们,你最好还是这个时候吧。

You saw his boot prints, right? Yeah.

=> 你看到他的启动打印,对不对?是啊。

Over there by the house.

=> 在那边的房子。

Exact match? From what I could tell, yeah.

=> 完全符合?从我可以告诉,是的。

You run his plates? I'm still waiting.

=> 你跑他的盘子?我仍在等待。

What's the matter? Do you not trust me? Okay.

=> 怎么了?你不相信我吗?好的。

Let's do this.

=> 我们开工吧。

(CLASSICAL MUSIC PLAYING) (SNIFFING) Good evening.

=> (古典音乐播放)(哼哼)晚安。

Can I help you? Sorry to disturb you, sir.

=> 我能帮你吗?先生,不好意思打扰你

I'm Detective Griffin.

=> 我是格里芬侦探。

This is Detective Burkhardt.

=> 这是布卡哈特侦探。

Do you have a few minutes? Of course.

=> 你有几分钟吗?当然。

Would you like to come in? That would be great.

=> 你想进来吗?那太好了。

We can sit in here.

=> 我们可以坐在这里

Nice pillows.

=> 漂亮的枕头。

Not that I tell everyone.

=>不是我告诉大家

(CHUCKLES) (RINGING) Oh, pot pie's done.

=> (CHUCKLES)(RINGING)哦,锅馅饼做完了。

Just give me a moment.

=> 只要给我一点时间。

And then we can talk, okay? Are you kidding me? Hank, I really believe this is the right guy.

=> 然后我们可以说,好吗?你在跟我开玩笑吗?汉克,我真的相信这是正确的人选。

Excuse me, sir.

=> 对不起,先生。

Sorry it's taking so long.

=> 对不起,这需要很长时间。

But you know how delicate crusts are.

=> 但你知道外壳有多脆弱

What kind of work do you do? I work for the government, like you.

=> 你做什么工作?我为政府工作,就像你一样。

I'm a postman.

=> 我是邮递员

Not the most glamorous job, but I like it.

=> 不是最有魅力的工作,但我喜欢它。

Where were you between the hours of 2:00 and 4:00 today? On my route.

=> 你今天凌晨两点到四点之间在哪里?在我的路线上。

I'd like to know what this is all about.

=> 我想知道这是什么。

This little girl went missing today.

=> 这个小女孩今天失踪了。

That's awful.

=> 那是糟糕的。

You don't think I had anything do with this, do you? We have to run down every possibility.

=> 你不觉得我有什么关系吗?我们必须减少一切可能性。

What possibility could have led you to me? We're looking for a pair of boots.

=> 有什么可能导致你对我?我们正在寻找一双靴子。

Feel free to look anywhere you want.

=> 随时随地看你想要的任何地方。

If this guy had something to hide, he would have kicked us out.

=> 如果这个人有东西要隐藏的话,他会把我们踢出去的。

Now I'm leaving.

=> 现在我要走了

I want to keep my job.

=> 我想继续工作。

(MAN HUMMING POP SONG) Anything else? No.

=> (MAN HUMMING POP SONG)还有什么?没有。

Thanks for your time.

=> 谢谢你的时间。

We'll see ourselves out.

=> 我们会看到自己。

Hank, I'm sorry.

=> 汉克,我很抱歉。

I really thought this time Wait, the song.

=> 我真的以为这一次等等,这首歌。

What song? He was humming the same song.

=> 什么歌?他哼着同一首歌。

The one on the dead girl's iPod.

=> 那个死女孩的iPod上的那个。

(SCREAMING) (GROWLING) Hold it! (GASPING) Where is she? Where is she? Grimm.

=> (尖叫)(成长)握住它! (GASPING)她在哪里?她在哪?格林。

(GAGGING) She's got to be in the house.

=> (GAGGING)她必须在房子里。

Robin! Robin! Robin! She's not here.

=> 罗宾!罗宾!罗宾!她不在这里

We're going to have to call it in.

=> 我们将不得不打电话进来。

I'll find the breaker.

=> 我会找到断路器。

(SIGHS) (DRIPPING) Hank.

=> (SIGHS)(DRIPPING)汉克。

Hank, she's here.

=> 汉克,她在这里。

It's okay, honey.

=> 没关系,亲爱的

We're police.

=> 我们是警察

I don't know how you did it, but you did it.

=> 我不知道你是怎么做到的,但是你做到了。

It's okay now.

=> 现在没事了。

We're going to take you home.

=> 我们要带你回家

NICK: There's so much I don't understand.

=> 尼克:有太多我不明白的地方。

There are so many things I need to ask you.

=> 有很多事情我需要问你。

I love Juliette and I don't want anything to happen to her.

=> 我爱朱丽叶,我不想要任何事情发生在她身上。

I want you to know whatever it is I'm supposed to do, I'll do it.

=> 我希望你知道我应该做的事情,我会做的。

You! (GRUNTS) (MONITOR BEEPING RAPIDLY) (GROANING) ls she dead? No.

=> 您! (GRUNTS)(MONITOR快速蜂鸣)(GROANING)她死了吗?没有。

He was there.

=> 他在那。

That's unfortunate.

=> 那真不幸。

We'll just have to try again.

=> 我们只需要再试一次。

Let's hope she doesn't wake up first.

=> 希望她不要先醒来

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页