丧系英语怎么表达 丧用英语怎么说

汉语中有很多成语,它们让我们的表达更精炼、传神;同样,英语里也有很多习语,学一些这样的习语,可以让我们的英语表达更地道!

1.down in the dumps 闷闷不乐、丧

丧系英语怎么表达 丧用英语怎么说(1)

Don't be so down in the dumps, you're going on holiday tomorrow!

不要这么闷闷不乐,明天你就要放假了!

Oh it's Monday again, no wonder I feel so down in the dumps.

又是周一,难怪我感觉这么丧。

July has been so down in the dumps since her boyfriend left her.

自从男朋友离开她后,朱莉就一直这么萎靡不振。

2.To cut a long story short 长话短说

I spoke to the boss and to cut a long story short, I'm getting a promotion!

我昨天和领导谈话了。长话短说,我获得了晋升!

I met Lucy last year and to cut a long story short, we getting married tomorrow!

我去年遇到了露西,长话短说,我们明天就要结婚了!

3. just the ticket 正好/正是(表示强调)

I think a new art gallery will be just the ticket for improving the image of the town and encouraging more people to visit.

The new trainee did a runner after the first day – I don't think he could cope with the high-pressure environment.

新的实习生第一天上班后就离开了,我想他不能应对这个高压力的工作环境。

When they started to blame me for the mistake, I felt it best to do a runner and keep out of the way.

当他们开始责怪我的错误,我想我最好躲远点,不让他们看见。

5.not gonna lie 说实话/不是吹的

1.说实话(当你要说一些直率、可能会伤人的话时)

Not gonna lie Feifei, you do look a little tired.

说实话,菲菲,你看起来确实有点累。

Slow down! You really are a terrible driver Mark, not gonna lie.

开慢一点,马克!说实话你真是一个糟糕的司机。

2.不是吹的(当你要说一些自夸的话时)

I love recording these programmes. Though I'm not gonna lie, I'm the best presenter in the team.

我喜欢收集方案,不是吹的,我是这个团队最好的展示者。

Not gonna lie, I absolutely love my job. I feel so happy when I walk through the office door every day.

不是吹的,我非常喜欢我的工作。每天走进办公室我都很高兴。

阿卡索——你不能错过的在线英语口语教育平台。

丧系英语怎么表达 丧用英语怎么说(2)

发送私信“我想上课”领取限时免费的在线口语外教课程。

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页