英文心情文案治愈系(双语美文Songof)

英文心情文案治愈系(双语美文Songof)(1)

Song of Nature自然之歌

Ralph Waldo Emerson

拉尔夫·沃尔多·爱默生

Mine are the night and morning,

我拥有黑夜与清晨,

The pits of air, the gulf of space,

大气的沟壑,空间的深渊,

The sportive sun, the gibbous moon,

太阳嬉闹,月华盈盈,

The innumerable days.

数不清的一天天。

I hid in the solar glory,

我躲进阳光的辉煌,

I am dumb in the pealing song,

在隆隆的歌里沉默,

I rest on the pitch of the torrent,

停在洪流的波面,

In slumber I am strong.

我在酣眠中强壮。

No numbers have counted my tallies,

没有数字将我计数,

No tribes my house can fill,

没有部落充满我的房屋,

I sit by the shining Fount of Life,

坐在波光潋滟的生命泉边,

And pour the deluge still;

我默默将洪流倾注;

And ever by delicate powers

曾经倚靠精妙的力

Gathering along the centuries

沿着诸多的世纪采集

From race on race the rarest flowers,

一种接一种珍稀的花朵,

My wreath shall nothing miss.

我的花冠上什么都不会逃过。

And many a thousand summers

经过成千上万个夏季

My apples ripened well,

我的苹果都熟透了,

And light from meliorating stars

变化着的星星闪烁

With firmer glory fell.

撒下坚实的光芒。

I wrote the past in characters

我用岩石的质地书写往昔

Of rock and fire the scroll

并焚烧那些纸制卷轴

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页