把你变成期待英语(Ahcutting)

Susan: "Before we begin, would either of you like some cookies, milk, lemonade, perhaps?"

开始之前,要不要吃点饼干?牛奶或柠檬汁?

Julie: "Mom, why are we here?"

妈妈,咱们在这儿干嘛?

Susan: "Ah, cutting to the chase. I like it."

直奔主题,我喜欢

Susan: "I have a confession to make. This whole dating drama has been keeping me up at night, and I hate being the bitchy, naggy mom. When it comes to parenting, I am much more comfortable playing the good cop. Do you see where I'm going with this, kids?"

你俩这出浓情戏码,让我彻夜难眠。我不想当个刻薄又絮叨的妈妈。说到教育孩子,唱红脸让我舒服多了,你懂我的意思吗,孩子?

Julie: "No."

不懂。

Susan: "Oh. Well, in that case. Meet the bad cop."

既然这样,有请唱白脸的人。

Julie: "Daddy!"

爸爸

Karl: "Hey, baby girl. That’s the guy?"

乖女儿,是这小子吗?

Susan: "Yep! Get him."

没错,搞定他。

Julie: "This is so unfair."

这太不公平了。

Susan: "Look, you defied my wishes, you broke my rules. Did you really think I was just gonna throw in the towel? Face it. I outsmarted you."

瞧瞧,你不听我的话,又坏了规矩。你认为我就会这么认输吗?面对现实吧,我这叫智取。

Karl: "Who's Ian?"

谁是伊恩?

Susan: "What?"

什么?

Karl: "You're dating some British guy named Ian."

你正在约会的某个叫伊恩的英国人。

Susan: "How did that come up?"

怎么说起这个人了?

Austin: "I'm sorry. I didn't realize it was a big secret."

对不起,我不知道这是个秘密。

Karl: "You know, when you said it was true love with you and the plumber, I was a good guy. I stepped aside, and now you're on to someone else."

当你说你和那个水管工是真心相爱的时候,我乖乖靠边站,并无干涉。现在你又和别人。

Susan: "Big picture, Karl. His hand up our daughter's shirt."

卡尔,重点是他把咱们女儿都泡上了。

Karl: "Don't change the subject!"

不要转移话题。

Susan: "That is the subject!"

这才是话题。

Karl: "How serious is it with this Ian guy?"

你和这个叫伊恩的有多认真?

Susan: "I don't know! It's, it's complicated."

我不知道,这很复杂。

Austin: "Yeah, he's kind of married."

的确,他是有妇之夫

Karl: "He's what?"

他是什么?

Susan: "It's not what you think."

不是你想像那样。

Austin: "In her defense, his wife is in a coma."

她的辩解是,他的妻子正在昏迷当中。

Karl: "All right, that's it! All right, I forbid you to see this guy!"

好吧,到此为止,我禁止你见这个家伙。

Susan: "What? No! I don't take orders from you!"

什么?不,我可不用听你发号施令。

Julie: "Mom has a point, Dad. You can't tell a woman who she can and can't date. It's her choice."

妈妈说得对,老爸,你不能限制一个女人和谁约会,那是她的自由。

Susan: "Exactly. Thank you. Wait, no, that does not apply to you."

完全正确。谢谢,等等,不,这可不包括你。

Karl: "You know, if you don't care about my feelings, I don't know what I'm doing here."

如果你不在乎我的感受,那我不知道我还来这儿干什么?

Susan: "Your feelings? My God, you are the worst bad cop ever! Ugh! Go to your room. Not you!"

你的感受?天啊,你是有史以来最差的白脸。回你的房间去,不是你。

把你变成期待英语(Ahcutting)(1)

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页