怎么和客户第一次沟通的话术(如何同客户话别也是一门学问这里有一些话别的情景对话供你参考)

如何同客户话别也是一门学问这里有一些话别的情景对话供你参考

怎么和客户第一次沟通的话术(如何同客户话别也是一门学问这里有一些话别的情景对话供你参考)(1)

机场送别客户的对话模板一:

A: Now, you are to board the plane, We're sorry that we haven't done much to help you when you stayed in China.

现在你该登机了,很抱歉,你在中国的时候我们对你照顾不周。

B:I appreciate what you have done for me. Everything I have seen here has left a deep impression on me. I really don't know how to express my thanks to you.

十分感谢你对我的关照,在中国所见的一切给我留下了很深的印象。我真不知道该怎样感谢你们。

A:We are ready to help you.

我们很乐意给你提供帮助。

B: Will you be kind to say " Thank you" to Mr. Zhang and other friends for me?"

请代我向张先生和其他的朋友们转达我的谢意好吗?

A:I'd like to. I'm sure you visit will help to promote the friendship and understanding between both of us, Welcome to China again.

我一定转达,我坚信你的来访将促进我们双方的友谊和了解,欢迎你再来中国。

B: Of course. I will. Well, it's time for me to say goodbye, The plane will take off soon.Hope some day you will come to America for a visit.

当然,我会的,好吧,是告别的时候了,飞机就要起飞了,希望你们有机会来美国。

A: Thank you, I will if I have chance, Goodbye and happy leading!

谢谢,如果有机会,我会去的。再见,一路平安!

B: Goodbye.

再见!

机场送别客户的对话模板二:

A:It was very nice of you both to take me to the airport.

谢谢你们两位把我送到机场来。

B: Oh, it's our pleasure, You'll keep in touch with us at the office, won't you?

哦,这是我们的荣幸,你会通过这儿的办事处继续跟我们保持联系,是吧?

A:Of course, And please let me know if I can be of any help while I'm in Beijing.

那当然,我在北京期间,如果有任何事情我能帮上忙的话,请一定告诉我。

B:It's a deal.

一言为定

A:By the way, if you have time. why don't you come to Beijing while we're there?

对了,假如你有时间,趁我在那儿,何不来北京一趟?

B:Oh, what a great idea! Wouldn't a trip to Beijing be wonderful?

对,那真是个好主意,去北京一趟不是很棒吗?

C: Well, the trip sounds wonderful but to be honest, the exchange rate is too high.

是啊,好像很棒,但是说实话,就是汇率太高了。

A:You have a point there, but please, give it some thought, We'd be more than happy to have you stay with us in Beijing.

说的也是,但是话说回来,还是请你们再考虑一下,到北京在我们家住的话,我们会更高兴。

C:Well, that's very nice of you.

啊!那太好了。

B:It sounds like they're boarding now. Have a good trip!

好像他们现在开始登机了,一路平安

机场送别客户的对话模板三:

A: It's really very kind of you to come to see me off. Mr.Liu.

刘先生,你来给我送行真是太感谢了。

B: Not at all. Mr. Anderson. I'm sorry you're unable to stay in Beijing a little while longer.

不用客气,安德森先生,你未能在北京多待一些日子,我为此感到遗憾。

A: I'm sorry, too. I'm very grateful to you for your warm hospitality.

我也很遗憾,我非常感谢你的热情招待。

B:It was nothing at all.

没什么

A:Oh, I hear they're announcing my flight over the public address system. I'd better be going.

哦,我听见扩音器在广播我的航班消息了,我该走了。

B:Bon voyage, Mr. Anderson, And a safe landing back in the States.

一路顺风,安德森先生,祝你平安回到美国。

A: Goodbye, Mr. Liu, I'll contact you again.

再见刘先生,我会再与你联系的。

B:Goodbye.

再见!

机场送别客户的对话模板四:

A: It's very nice of you to come and see us off.

你来送行,真是太客气了。

B: Not at all. Do you have the ticket?

没什么。你买好飞机票了吗?

A:Of course, I have the tickets.

当然,买好了。

B:How do you like the tour in New York?

你觉得在纽约的旅行怎么样?

A: Very good, I like New York very much.

很好,我很喜欢纽约。

B:That's good, Please come here again if you have a chance next time.

那就好,下次有机会再来。

A: OK. I will.

好的,我会的。

B:Have you taken all the things with you?

你的东西都带齐了吗?

A:Yes. I have, Well, there's my flight. Thanks for all your reception.

是的,带齐了,嗯,我的班机要起飞了,谢谢你们的招待。

B: You are welcome, Miss you.

不用客气,我们会想念你的。

A:I'll miss you. too.

我也会想念你们的。

B:Goodbye, take care.

再见,保重。

A:Bye.

再见

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页