航空英语专业用语(空乘英语航空必备英语)

航空英语专业用语(空乘英语航空必备英语)(1)

询问登机口

A: 我应该在几号登机口登机?

Which gate should I get on board?/Which gate does it depart from?

B: 8号登机口。

Gate Eight.

A: 请问我的登机口是几号?

Excuse me. What's the gate number?/Where is the boarding gate for this flight?

B: 您的登机口是6号。

Your gate number is 6.

询问飞行信息

北京和伦敦的时差是多少?

What's the time difference between Beijng and London?

你能告诉我一下我们什么时候到达伦敦吗?

Could you please tell me what time we'll arrive in London?

我们什么时候开始降落?

When are we going to be landing?

飞机到……要多久?

How long is the flight to... ?

询问能够准时起飞\降落吗?

飞机会准时起飞吗?

Is the flight on schedule?

Is the flight on time

这个航班会准时到达洛杉矶吗?

Will this flight get to Los Angeles on time?/ Will this flight arrive in Los Angeles on time?

航空英语专业用语(空乘英语航空必备英语)(2)

登机广播英语

飞机起飞前三十分钟即上午9:30开始登机。

Boarding will start thirty minutes before departure, at 9:30am.

飞往悉尼的123次航班正在五号登机口登机。

Flight 123 to Sydney is now boarding at Gate

乘坐飞往悉尼的123次航班的旅客现在请登机。

We are now boarding all passengers on flight 123 to Sydney.

我们很快要请部分旅客提前登机。

We'll begin pre-boarding soon.

头等舱和公务舱的旅客,以及携带小孩或者需要特殊帮助的旅客现在请您开始登机。

At this time we'd like to pre-board passengers in first class and business class, and passengers with young children or those who need special assistance.

现在请座位号在13至29排之间的旅客登机。

We are now boarding passengers in rows 13 through 29.

现在请所有旅客登机。

Now we'd like to begin general boarding.

询问机舱服务

我的座位在那里?

Where is my seat?

我能将手提行李放在这儿吗?

Can I put my baggage here ?

是否可替我更换座位?

Could you change my seat, please?

我是否可将座位向后倾倒?(向后座的乘客说)

May I recline my seat?

现在可以解开安全带了吗?

Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?

我是否可抽烟?

May I somke?

请给我一个枕头和毛毯。

May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?

我觉得有些不舒服,是否可给我一些药?

I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?

盥洗室在哪里?

Where is the lavatory?

你有中文报纸吗?

Do you have Chinese Newspaper?

我会冷,请给我一条毯子好吗?

I feel cool, may I have a blanket?

可不可以给我一副扑克牌?

May I have a deck of playing cards?

航空英语专业用语(空乘英语航空必备英语)(3)

表达机上用餐

机上提供那些饮料?

What kind of drinks do you have?

咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和调酒。

We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.

晚餐想吃牛肉、鸡肉或是鱼?

Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?

请给我加水威士忌。

Scotch and water, please.

请给我牛肉。

Beef, please.

我觉得有些冷(热)。

I feel cold(hot).

有素餐吗?

Do you have a vegetarian meal?

请给我来点吃的好吗?

Excuse me, Miss. Could you get me something to eat, please?

飞机上一般都配有正餐及各种饮品,你若不想吃,可以说 I have no appetite. 表示“我没有食欲”。

I am on a diet. 我正在节食。

I am a vegetarian. 我是素食者。

过境和转机

A: Hello, we are to transfer to flight CA377 to Seoul.

  你好,我们要转乘到首尔的CA377航班,我们现在想登机。

B: May I have your tickets and passports, please?

  我想看一下你们的机票和护照吗?

A: Sure. Can we have our seats close to each other?

  当然。我们的座位能挨着吗?

A: Excuse me, I thought it was a "non-stop flight". Why did the plane stop here?

打扰一下,我原以为这是“直飞航班”。飞机为什么停在这了?

B: I'm sorry. Your ticket shows that the flight will fly directly to London. You don't have to change flights, but you do have to stop over here for about 1 hour.

抱歉。你的票上写的是直飞伦敦。你不必转机,但得在这停大约一小时。

相关表达法:

transit and transfer 过境与转机

过境 指旅客因所乘的班机在途中补充油料,更换机组人员而在机场做短暂停留,通常不需换乘飞机;

转机 是指旅客所乘的不是直飞班机,而必须在途中某机场转乘另一架飞机到达。

入境

A: May I have some entry cards and customs declarations?

  我可以要一些入境卡和海关申报单吗?

B: Certainly. We'll be handing them out for passengers to fill out.

  当然。我们马上把它们发给旅客填写。

A: There're 20 members in our group.

  我们组有二十人。

A: Do you have any idea how long it will take to go through the Immigration?

 你知道入境需要多长时间吗?

B: It all depends on traffic from other arriving aircrafts.

  完全取决于其他到港航班的交通状况。

A: What happens after that?

  然后呢?

B: Your next stop is the baggage claim area.

  下一步就是到行李提取处。

A: May I see your passport, please?

麻烦请给我你的护照。

B: Here is my passport / Here it is.

这是我的护照。

A: Do you have a return ticket?

你有回程机票吗?

B: Yes, here it is.

有的,这是回程机票。

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页