活这么久还没见过这么厚的雪(听认真的雪分享给大家)

下班路上,听到街边音响里传来薛之谦《认真的雪》深情的歌声,想起几年前李杜老师用英语翻译的这首歌,意境很美,分享给大家。

活这么久还没见过这么厚的雪(听认真的雪分享给大家)(1)

认真的雪【薛之谦】

Snow with all my heart

夜深人静,那是爱情

Deep and quiet at night

偷偷的控制着我的心

Love steals in and seizes my heart,

提醒我 爱你要随时待命

telling me to keep standing by.

音乐安静,还是爱情啊

Silence sets in as music dies

一步一步吞噬着我的心

when love again gnaws at my heart.

爱上你我失去了我自己

In the drama of love I've lost my part.

爱得那么深 爱得那么认真

I am deep in love with all my heart,

可还是听见了你说不可能

Only to see you depart

已经十几年没下雪的上海突然飘雪

Snow broke out in shanghai,an absence of more than ten years,

就在你说分手的瞬间

the moment you told me to break up

雪下的那么深 下的那么认真

The snow lies thick,falling with all my heart,

倒映出我躺在雪中的伤痕

and revealing my snowy bruises of love.

我并不在乎自己究竟多伤痕累累

how much it hurts means little to me

可我在乎今后你有谁陪

but could you ever find a better company to keep?

李杜老师原任教于武汉大学,后担任过武汉新东方学校校长,一直欣赏李老师的文笔和文学造诣,周末和大家一起分享这首歌,祝大家周末愉快。

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页