假设你处于我的境地英语(I39)

Bree: "It's just not right. Your mother skipped lunch, too."

现在这样可不行,你妈午餐也没吃。

Orson: "She said she wasn't hungry. Can't we just revel in her absence?"

她说了她 不饿,我们吃我们的就好了。

Bree: "I know she's a handful, but she deserves some compassion. The woman watched a dream die yesterday."

我知道她很麻烦,但是也要给她点同情心。她昨天眼睁睁地看着梦想破灭了。

Danielle: "We all did."

我们何尝不是。

Bree: "I'm taking her dinner up."

我把她的晚饭端上去。

Andrew: "Oh, that's okay. I'll do it."

没事,我来吧。

Bree: "Oh, no, I'd rather do it myself. I wanna talk to her."

不,我亲自去。我想和她谈谈。

Andrew: "Oh, well, I'll let her know you're coming."

我去跟她说一声你要来。

Andrew: "Mom's coming. Ditch the wine."

我妈要来了,快把酒瓶扔掉。

Gloria: "Very well."

很好。

Andrew: "You finished the whole bottle already?"

你一瓶都喝完了?

Gloria: "I was thirsty."

我太渴了。

Bree: "Gloria, I've been thinking and..."

格洛丽亚,我在想......

Gloria: "Does no one in this house ever bother to knock?"

这家里的人都没有敲门的习惯吗?

Bree: "Is that alcohol? Where did you get that?"

那是酒吗?你从哪弄的?

Bree: "Andrew!"

安德鲁。

Andrew: "When my grandma asks me a favor with tears in her eyes, how..."

奶奶眼含泪花的让我帮忙,我怎么能......?

Gloria: "Oh, shut up, you little extortionist. He charged me twenty bucks, plus five for the corkscrew."

闭嘴吧,你这个小强盗。他收了我20美元,外加5美元的开瓶器钱。

Bree: "I'll deal with you later."

等会儿再跟你算账。

Andrew: "You can kiss that codeine good-bye."

你永远别想再得到那可待因了。

Bree: "Andrew brought her wine."

安德鲁给她弄的酒。

Orson: "Oh, for God's sake. This is our house. If you expect to stay here, you're going to learn to obey a few rules."

看在上帝的份上,这是我们的家,如果你想继续赖在这里,就得学学守规矩了。

Gloria: "I don't obey rules. I make them."

我不需要守规矩,我自己制定规矩。

Orson: "Not anymore, mother."

再也不可能了,妈妈。

Gloria: "Just watch yourself, sonny boy."

顾着你自己吧,阳光男孩。

Bree: "Okay, look, I know you're upset, but don't blame Orson. It's not his fault."

我知道你很不爽。但不要责怪奥森,不是他的错。

Gloria: "It's all his fault. You think he's so wonderful. You don't know the half of what he's done."

全是他的错,你认为他无可挑剔。但他做的那些事,你连一半都不知道。

Orson: "Let's go. I can't deal with her when she's like this."

走吧,她这个样子,我实在没法面对她。

Gloria: "He doesn't want you to hear the truth, how he cheated on Alma."

他是不想让你知道他是怎么背叛阿尔玛的。

Bree: "What?"

什么?

Orson: "She's drunk!"

她在耍酒疯。

Gloria: "How he broke her heart and mine, all for his precious Monique."

他是怎么伤透了她的心,还有我的。一切都是为了她心爱的莫妮卡。

Orson: "You shut up, mother."

你闭嘴,妈妈。

Bree: "Monique Polier? I thought that was Harvey Bigsby's mistress."

莫妮卡.波利耶?她不是哈维.比格斯比的情妇吗?

Gloria: "Oh, she got around, that girl!"

那女孩睡的男人太多了。

Orson: "See, I told you. I told you she would do this."

我跟你说过了,我说过她会来这招的。

Gloria: "There he was, cheating on Alma, not knowing all the time his whore was cheating on him."

他当年一直被阿尔玛在外面偷腥。却不知道,他的小情妇也一直在背叛他。

Orson: "Stop it! You shut your evil mouth!"

住嘴,赶紧闭上你这邪恶的嘴。

Gloria: "Or what? What are you gonna do to me that hasn't already been done?"

要不然呢,你要拿我怎么样?你该用过的手段不都用过了吗?

Orson: "Bree, no! Bree, wait! Bree!"

布里,不,布里,等等,布里。

假设你处于我的境地英语(I39)(1)

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页