伊索寓言老鼠和青蛙(伊索寓言22蚱蜢和蚂蚁)

伊索寓言老鼠和青蛙(伊索寓言22蚱蜢和蚂蚁)(1)

The Grasshopper and the Ants蚱蜢与蚂蚁(上)

It is summer. The sun is shining brightly. It is very hot. The Grasshopper is lying under the shade and drinking a cold glass of lemonade. The Ants are busy doing something..

夏天里,阳光普照,天气非常炎热。蚱蜢躺在阴凉处,喝着一杯清凉的柠檬水。蚂蚁正忙着做事。

Grasshopper: Jeez! What a hot day! I am so hot and thirsty. Mmm.This lemonade is so sweet and cold. I love the summer.

蚱蜢:天啊!好热的天气啊!我又热又渴的。嗯。。。这柠檬水又甜又清凉。我喜欢夏天。

Ants: One, two!

蚂蚁:一、二!

Anta: Let's work!

蚂蚁:我们工作吧!

Ants: Three, four!

蚂蚁:三、四!

Ants: All day!

蚂蚁:从早到晚!

Grasshopper: Look at those Ants. What are they doing? Why are they working so hard? It is too hot to work today. They must be crazy.

蚱蜢:看这些蚂蚁。他们在干什么?他们干嘛这么努力工作呀?今天太热,不适合工作。他们一定是疯了。

Queen: Come on! Work faster!

蚁后:加油!快一点!

The Ants are busy gathering food. All of the Ants are sweating.

蚂蚁们正在忙着收集食物。所有的蚂蚁都在流汗。

Grasshopper: Oh, my, my! Look at those silly Worker Ants! They are likes slaves. Look at them sweat! Terrible!

蚱蜢:哦,我的天啊!看看那些笨工蚁!他们好像奴隶一样。看看他们流汗的样子!真可怕!

The Queen Ant tells the Worker Ants to work harder.

蚁后要工蚁们更努力地工作。

Queen: We don't have much time. Hurry up! We have to gather more food!

蚁后:我们没有多少时间了。赶快!我们要收集更多的食物。

Ants: Yes, ma'am!

蚂蚁:是的,夫人!

Grasshopper: Gather food? No time? What does the Queen Ant mean? There is lots of food here. How silly!

蚱蜢:收集食物?没有时间?那个蚁后是什么意思?这里有那么多食物。笨死了!

The Grasshopper doesn't understand why the Ants are working so hard. But, he becomes a little curious. He calls the Queen Ant to talk.

蚱蜢不了解,为什么蚂蚁们要如此努力地工作。可是他觉得很好奇。于是他去找蚁后。

Grasshopper: Hello there, Queen Ant! Can I ask you a question?

蚱蜢:嗨,蚁后!我可以问你一个问题吗?

Queen: What is it? I am very busy.

蚁后:什么问题?我很忙。

Grasshopper: It is very hot today. Come under the shade and rest for a while.

蚱蜢:今天很热。到阴凉处来休息一会吧。

Queen: I don't have time to rest. Please ask your question.

蚁后:我没有时间休息。请问问题吧。

Grasshopper: Okay. Why are you gathering food?

蚱蜢:好的,你们为什么要收集食物呢?

Queen: It will be winter soon. We must be prepared.

蚁后:冬天快到了。我们必须要有所准备。

Grasshopper: The winter?! You must be kidding! It is July. Winter is far away. There is lots of food everywhere. Stop working. Come sing and dance with me.

蚱蜢:冬天?你在开玩笑吧!现在是7月,冬天还早着呢!到处都与一大堆食物。别工作了。跟我一起唱歌跳舞吧!

Queen: There is no time to sing and play. Winter will come soon, I say. You should also gather some food. Or else, you will starve in the winter.

蚁后:我没有时间唱歌玩耍。我说冬天快来了,你也应该收集一些食物。否则,在冬天你会饿死的。

Grasshopper: No, thank you. You keep working. I'll keeps singing and dancing in the shade.

蚱蜢:不了,谢谢你。你继续工作。我继续在阴凉处唱歌和跳舞。

Queen: Do as you please. But don't come to me for food later.

蚁后:随便你。不过以后可别来找我要食物。

Grasshopper: Don't worry, I won't. There is lots of food.

蚱蜢:别担心,我不会的。这里有很多食物。

The Queen Ant and the Worker Ants continue to work.

蚁后和工蚁们继续工作。

Grasshopper: Poor Ants! They have no fun. I will sing alone.

蚱蜢:可怜的蚂蚁们!他们没有生活乐趣。我要一个人唱歌。

The Grasshopper sings his favorite song.

蚱蜢唱起来自己最喜欢的歌。

Grasshopper: It's summer. Let's have some fun. Let's sing and dance all day long. La, la-la, la, la. La, la-la, la, la What a great song!

蚱蜢:夏天到,让我们一起玩乐。让我们整天唱歌跳舞。啦、啦、啦。。。、啦、啦。。。、啦、啦。。。真是一首好歌。

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页