双语美文勇于尝试(小卡有声双语美文)

In the park, a young man was sitting alone on the bench, depressed and sad.

公园里,一个年轻人独自坐在长椅上,沮丧忧伤。

A wise man came up and asked with concern, “Young man, it is so fine, why are you sulky?”

一位智者走过来关切地问:“小伙子,天气这么好,为什么闷闷不乐啊?”

“I’m so lost, so I cannot be happy, anyway.”

“我很失败,怎么也快乐不起来。”

“Can you tell me? Maybe I can help you.”

“你能说给我听吗?也许我能帮你”

双语美文勇于尝试(小卡有声双语美文)(1)

The young man looked at the wise man in a friendly way,

年轻人友好地望了望智者:

“No matter what I do, I always feel that millions of eyes are staring at me from behind,

“无论做什么,我总感觉背后有无数双眼睛在盯着我,

watching how I will make a show of myself. It’s the haunted shadow that binds me,

在瞧着我如何出丑。正是这挥之不去的阴影束缚着我,

“Young man, you’re tired, of course.

“小伙子,你这样当然会活的比较累,

Every moment you guess how others see you and feel you,

你时刻猜测他人对你的目光和看法,

determine your own words and deeds and live in the shadow of the others,

并以此来决定自己的言行,生活在他人的阴影里

how can’t you be tired?”

这样能不累吗?”

双语美文勇于尝试(小卡有声双语美文)(2)

The young man interrupted, “I don’t know when I can face myself and my life at ease.”

年轻人打断道:“我不知道何时才能轻松自如地面对自己,面对生活。”

“The day will not be afar;

“这一天不会远,

if you can throw away inferiority, you should be full of confidence,

如果你能扔掉自卑,充满自信,

brave to go your way and control yourself with your own thought, you will live happily and proudly.”

勇敢地走自己的路,用自己的思想来驾驭自己,那么你就会生活得快乐自信。”

The young looked ahead understandingly...

年轻人听完若有所悟地望着前方......

双语美文勇于尝试(小卡有声双语美文)(3)


发送私信:英语干货,获得阿卡索免费英语学习资料!

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页