爱过你的英文简短句子(双语美文018-IfYou)

提示:点击上方"小芳老师"免费关注哦

双语美文

双语美文不仅可以提供高质量的语言输入,还可以提供提供丰富的精神食粮,每日音频文本对象,尝试跟读,朗读,提升语感,感受美好,留言打卡吧!

只要你留言,我就扶你上墙,留言格式:昵称 天数,e.g 爱酱-Day 4,分享朋友圈更欢迎

爱过你的英文简短句子(双语美文018-IfYou)(1)

If You Forget Me

如果你忘了我

Pablo Neruda

帕布罗·聂鲁达

I want you to know one thing,

希望你知道

You know how this is.

这是我的想法

If I look at the crystal moon at the red branch of the slow autumn at my window,

当我凭窗凝望姗姗而来的秋日红枝上的明月

If I touch near the fire the impalpable ash or the wrinkled body of the log,

当我轻触火堆旁似有似无的尘烬或是褶皱层层的木柴

Everything carries me to you,

我的心儿就会飞向你

As if everything that exists.

似乎一切都有了

Aromas, light, medals,

芬芳,光明和荣誉

Or little boats that sail toward.

就像小舟荡向岛屿

those isles of your that wait for me,

那里,你等候着我

Well now. If little by little,

然而,假若

You stop loving me,

你对我的爱情淡去

I shall stop loving you,

我的爱火也会

Little by little.

渐渐熄灭。

If suddenly you forget me,

如果瞬间你忘了我

Do not look for me,

别来找我

For I shall already have forgotten you.

因为我早已把你忘怀。

If you think it long and mad,

我生命中

the wind of banners that passes through my life,

过往的猎猎疾风如果你嫌弃它过于悠长,

And you decide to leave me at the shore of the heart where I have roots,

疯狂而决意离我而去在我爱情所深埋的心之岸

Remember, that on that day, at that hour,

记住,彼时彼刻,

I shall lift my arms and my roots will set off to seek another land.

我将举起双臂摇断爱的根脉憩于他方。

But, if each day, each hour,

但是,如果每时每刻

You feel that you are destined for me,

如果你也感觉到你是我的真命天子

with implacable sweetness,

能共享奇妙的甜蜜

If each day a flower climbs,

如果你迎向我的红唇

up to your lips to seek me,

每天绽若鲜花

Ah my love, ah my own,

啊,我的爱人,我心里

in me all that fire is repeated,

所有的爱火将再度燃起,

In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten.

永不会消失,永不被忘记

My love feeds on your love, beloved,

我情因你爱而生,爱人啊

And as long as you live,

情长今生

it will be in your arms without leaving mine.

不离你我臂弯。

爱过你的英文简短句子(双语美文018-IfYou)(2)

转载资源,仅供学习,侵权即删

双语美文合集

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页