老友记第一季第一集译文(英语学习频道-美剧老友记第一季第一集对白)

There's nothing to tell. It's just some guy I work with.,我来为大家科普一下关于老友记第一季第一集译文?以下内容希望对你有帮助!

老友记第一季第一集译文(英语学习频道-美剧老友记第一季第一集对白)

老友记第一季第一集译文

There's nothing to tell. It's just some guy I work with.

没什么可说的。只不过是我的同事而已。

Come on, you're going out with the guy.There's gotta be something wrong with him.

少来了,你和那个人出去约会,他一定是有什么问题!

All right, Joey. Be nice. So does he have a hump? A hump and a hairpiece?

好啦,乔伊,嘴下留德。他驼背吗?驼背又带假发?

Wait, does he eat chalk? Because I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carl- oh!

慢着,他吃粉笔吗?我只是不想她重蹈我和卡尔为覆辙.

Okay, everybody relax. Relax. This is not even a date. It's not.It's just two people going out to dinner and not having sex.

好吧,大家淡定,淡定。这甚至都不算是约会。完全不算。我们只不过是出去吃晚餐,也不发生关系。

Sounds like a date to me.

听起来像是和我约会。

Alright, so I'm back in high school, I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria, and I realize I am totally naked.

好啦,那是回到中学那个时候,我站在自助餐厅中央,突然发现自己全身赤裸。

Oh, yeah. Had that dream.

哦,耶,我也做过那样的梦。

Then I look down and I realize there is a phone...there.

然后我低头一看,发现有一支大哥大……在那儿。

Instead of.

而不是……?

That's right!

没错!

Never had that dream.

从没做过那样的梦。

All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring.

突然,那个电话响起来了。

Now I don't know what to do? Everybody starts looking at me.

那我不知道该怎么办,大家都开始看着我。

They weren't looking at you before?

之前他们就没看着你?

Finally, I figure I'd better answer it.

最后,我觉得应该接这个电话。

And it turns out it's my mother. Which is very, very weird because she never

calls me.

结果是我妈妈(打来的)。这十分十分的奇怪,因为她从来不给我打电话。

Hi.

嗨。

This guy says, "Hello," I wanna kill myself.

这家伙说句“你好”,我都想自杀。

you okay? sweetie!

亲爱的你还好吧?

I just feel like someone reached down my throat, grabbed my small intestine

pulled it out of my mouth, and tied it around my neck.

我就感觉好像有人将手伸进我的喉咙,抓住我的小肠,从我的嘴里拉出来再缠在我的脖子上。

Cookie?

要饼干吗?

Carol moved her stuff out today.

卡箩今天搬走了她的东西。

Let me get you some coffee.

我给你弄杯咖啡。

Thanks.

谢谢

No, Oh! No don't! Stop cleansing my aura. Just leave my aura alone, okay?

不,喔!不,不要!不要清理我的气息!离我的气息远点,好吗?

Fine, be murky.

好吧!继续抑郁吧!

I'll be fine, alright? Really, everyone. I hope she'll be happy.

我会没事的,好不好?真的,各位,我希望她会幸福。

No, you don't.

不,你并不希望。

No I don't, to hell with her, she left me!

不,我不会的,让她见鬼去吧,是她抛弃了我!

You never knew she was a lesbian?

从来都不知道她是女同性恋?

No! Okay? Why does everyone keep fixating on that?

不知道!行了吧?为什么每个人总是揪着这点不放?

She didn't know.How should I know?

她都不知道,我又怎么会知道?

Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian. Did I say that out loud?

有时候我希望我是女同性恋。我大声说出来啦?

I told Mom and Dad last night. They seemed to take it pretty well.

我昨晚告诉爸爸妈妈了,他们似乎很好地接受了。

Oh, really? So that hysterical phone call I got from a woman sobbing at 3:00 A.M.,

噢,真的吗?那我凌晨三点接到一个歇斯底里女人打来的电话,她在电话中抽泣说

"I'll never have grandchildren, I'll never have grandchildren." was what? A wrong number?

“我不会有孙子了,我不会有孙子了“那是怎么回事?打错电话啦?

Sorry.

对不起。

Alright Ross, Look, you're feeling a lot of pain right now. You're angry. You're

hurting.

没事的,罗斯。听着,你现在感到很痛苦,你很生气,你感到很受伤。

Can I tell you what the answer is? Strip joints!

我能告诉你答案是什么吗?脱衣舞俱乐部!

C'mon, you're single! Have some hormones.

拜托,你单身了,找点乐子吧!

See I don't want to be single, okay?

可我不想单身,好不好?

l just...l just-l just want to be married again.

我只是……我只是,我只是想再婚。

And I just want a million dollars!

而我只想要100万美金!

Rachel?

瑞秋?

Oh, God, Monica hi! Thank God!

噢,老天,莫妮卡,你好,感谢上帝!

I just went to your building, and you weren't there, and this guy with a big hammer said that you might be here, and you are you are.

我刚到你那里去,而你不在,那个拿着大锤子家伙说你可能在这里,你真在这里,你真在这

Can I get you some coffee?

给你来点咖啡?

Decaf.

无咖啡因的。

Okay, Everybody, this is Rachel, another Lincoln High survivor.

好了,各位,这位是瑞秋,林肯高中的另一个幸存者。

This is everybody.this is Chandler and Phoebe and Joey. And, you Remember my brother, Ross?

这就是各位啦,这是钱德,菲比和乔伊。还有,你还记得我哥哥罗斯吗?

Sure! Hi

当然,你好!

So You wanna tell us now, or are we waiting for four wet bridesmaids?

那么你是现在告诉我们呢,还是说我们等四位湿漉的伴娘来?

Oh God...Well, it started about a half-hour before the wedding.

哦,天呐,好吧,这大概发生在婚礼前半个小时。

I was in the room where we were keeping all the presents, and I was looking at this gravy boat.

我当时在放置礼品的房间里。我正看着那个船形卤肉盘。

This really gorgeous Limoges gravy boat. When all of a sudden I realized...Sweet 'n' Lo?

那是个非常好看的船形卤肉盘。当时,突然,我意识到……有糖吗?

I realized that I was more turned on by this gravy boat than by Barry!

我发现比起巴里,这个船形卤肉盘更让我冲动!

And then I got really freaked out,and that's when it hit me:

然后我吓到了,就在那时我突然想到:

How much Barry looks like Mr. Potato Head.Y'know, I mean, I always knew he looked familiar, but.

巴里看起来有多像土豆头先生,你们知道的,我的意思是,我总觉得他看起来很像,但是……

Anyway, I just had to get out of there, and I started wondering, "Why am I doing this, " and "Who am I doing this for?"

无论如何,我必须离开那里,然后我开始思考:“我为什么这样做,我为了谁这样做?”

So anyway, I just didn't know where to go, and I know that you and I have kinda drifted apart,

反正我不知道该去哪里,而且我知道你和我有点疏远了,

but you're the only person I knew who lived here in the city.

但你是我认识的人里唯一住在这个城市的。

Who wasn't invited to the wedding.

没被邀请参加婚礼的人。

Ooh, I was kinda hoping that wouldn't be an issue...

噢,我有点希望这不是什么问题.

Now I'm guessing that he bought her the big pipe organ, and she's really not happy about it.

见在我猜他给她买了个大管风琴,而她很不喜欢。

"Tuna or egg salad! Decide!"

金枪鱼或鸡蛋沙拉?快决定!

"I'Il have whatever Christina's having."

"克莉丝汀店里有什么我就吃什么。"

Daddy, I just I can't marry him. I'm sorry. l just don't love him. Well, it matters to me!

爸爸,我只是不能嫁给他!对不起,我只是不爱他。额,但那对我很重要!

"If I let go of my hair, my head will fall off."

“如果我松开我的头发,我的头会掉下来的。“

Oh, she should not be wearing those pants.

噢,她真不应该穿那条裤子。

say push her down the stairs.

我说把她推下楼梯。

Push her down the stairs! Push her down the stairs! Push her down the stairs!

把她推下楼梯!推下楼梯!推下楼梯!

C'mon Daddy, listen to me! It's like, it's like, all of my life, everyone has always told me,

爸爸,听我说!就好像,就好像在我一生中,所有人都告诉我,

"You're a shoe! You're a shoe, you're a shoe, you're a shoe!!.

“你是鞋子!你是鞋子,你是鞋子,你是鞋子!”

And today I just stopped and I said, What if I don't wanna be a shoe?

然后今天,我制止了,我说:假如我不想成为鞋子呢?

What if I want to be a-a purse? You know? Or a- or a hat!

如果我想成为一个包?你知道吗,或者,嗯,一个帽子!"

No, I don't want you to buy me a hat! I'm saying I am a ha...It's a metaphor,Daddy!

不,我不是让你给我买帽子,我是说我是一顶帽……这是个比喻,老爸!

You can see where he'd have trouble.

你能发现他哪里出了问题。

Look, Daddy, it's my life. Well, maybe l'll just stay here with Monica.

爸爸,这是我的生活。也许我可以和莫妮卡住在一起。

Well, I guess we've established she' staying here with Monica...

额,我想我们都确定了她和Monica住这里

Well, maybe that's my decision. Well, maybe I don't need your money. Wait! I said maybe!

也许那是我的决定,呵,也许我不需要你的钱。等等!我是说也许!

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页