花木兰英语影评80字带翻译(电影花木兰原文欣赏学英语第27期)

For a long time we've been Marching off to battle

辛苦训练只为保卫美丽山河

In our thundering herd we feel a lot like cattle

像头大黄牛拉车耕田眼未阖

Like a pounding beat our aching feet Aren't easy to ignore

昂首迈大步 汗水不停流

Hey! Think of instead A girl worth fighting for

待凯旋归来 佳人等着我

Huh? That's what I said. A girl worth fighting for

啊?你没听错 正是佳人等着我

I want her paler than the moon

我的她皎白像月亮

With eyes that shine like stars

眼眸赛星光

My girl will marvel at my strength

我的她欣赏我健壮

Adore my battle scars

羡慕我满身伤

I couldn't care less what she'll wear or what she looks like

不管她穿啥衣裳或长啥模样

It all depends on what she cooks like

我只希望她是好厨娘

Beef, pork, chicken Mmm

牛肉 猪肉 鸡肉

Bet the local girls thought you were quite the charmer

这里的姑娘以为你是个大帅哥

And I'll bet the ladies love a man in armour

世上美女迷恋盔甲戎装的男儿

You can guess what we have missed the most since we went off to war

离家万里 空虚寂寞 心底充满渴望

What do we want - A girl worth fighting for

什么渴望?正是佳人等着我

My girl will think I have no faults

我的她认为我不错

That I'm a major find

伟大又不凡

Uh, how 'bout a girl who's got a brain

我喜欢她聪明有智慧

Who always speaks her mind - Nah!

还有自己的主张 我为人风趣

Are sure to thrill her

逗她乐弯腰

He thinks he's such a lady-killer

他痴心妄想 自得其乐

I've a girl back home who's unlike any other

在我故乡有魂萦梦系的爱人

Yeah, the only girl who'd love him is his mother

痴痴想念他的 是他老妈

But when we come home in victory

我们打胜仗重回故里 父老乡亲倚门而望

They'll line up at the door

正是佳人等着我

What do we want - A girl worth fighting for

盼望什么?佳人等着我

Wish that I had - A girl worth fighting for

我多么盼望...

A girl worth fighting

佳人等着我

花木兰英语影评80字带翻译(电影花木兰原文欣赏学英语第27期)(1)

妙语佳句

1.march off

带走;出发

March off, my friend. I want to be alone.

走吧,朋友, 我想一个人静一静。

2.go off

离开;进行;变质;睡去

So Im raised in this environment, and I go off to college.

因此,我就是在这种环境长大的。 后来,我上大学去了。

剧情百科

抛头颅,洒热血,保卫家乡……但一切只因佳人等着我……一起来欣赏一下插曲《佳人等着我》吧……

考考你 Q&A

Please fill in the blanks with the proper words

1.The planning should ______ ______ ______ the burden of disease in the country.

进行规划时应该将这个国家目前承受的疾病负担一并考虑在内。

2.I've been knocking away ______ ______, but nobody has answered the door.

我敲了很长时间的门,可是无人回答。

本期答案见下期

上期答案:

1.You may go or stay according as you decide.

你可要根据自己的决定而去或留。

2.They do everything according to Hoyle.

他们一切都按照规定办理。

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。文章投诉邮箱:anhduc.ph@yahoo.com

    分享
    投诉
    首页